For those annoying potholes, damaged street signs, and other local issues, the HSV Connect app makes reporting a problem to City Hall easier than ever. This iPhone, and iPad compatible, app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to choose from in your service request. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the City quickly identify the problem. The mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees, parking meters, and garbage collection. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted and learn when they have been resolved.
Quick navigation to report issues, find issues, learn about your city, and manage your profile.
Smarter reporting to identify, locate, and submit issues.
Dynamic Map and List of nearby issues.
New Place tab to find more city services.
More ways to share with friends and neighbors.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what we need! A way for the city to connect and put their focus in certain areas.
Easy to use and a quick response
Huntsville has a good turnover rate for repairs and other items that need taking care of with this app.
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.