Hurricane Central WDSU New Orleans, Louisiana
By Hearst Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from WDSU 6. A robust suite of maps and models, forecasts, radar, contraflow evacuation and much more are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and forecast path models for the tropics. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet in the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the WDSU newsroom and key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when hurricanes and tropical storms strike before, during, and after the storm. WDSU 6 Hurricane Central - - this is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from WDSU Exact Weather Team
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with "u local" - they may be shown on TV
What's New in Version 4.1
Excellent source of hurricane info.
Up to date, comprehensive weather info.
Works great. Helps me keep track of hurricanes so I know what is going on with family in Florida.
Does not support landscape view. Not all maps and data are updated in a timely manner.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Television
- © Hearst Television
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.