Hurricane Track - Radar and Tropical Storm Tracker
By Mach Software Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hurricane Track 3.0 is the most advanced, modern, and easiest to use Hurricane Tracking and Radar application! Hurricane Track 3.0 features incredible new features such as 12 World Radars, a new customizable dynamic Local Radar using NEXRAD "next-generation radar" technology, Forecast and Hazard warnings, future projected tropical cyclone paths, Lightning Intensity Radars, Sea Temperatures, Cloud Formations that can potentially turn into tropical cyclones, Maps, an interactive 3D Earth, detailed tropical storm information and discussion, and much much more! Hurricane Track 3.0 brings the most advanced hurricane tracking technology to your fingertips, and the best part is Hurricane Track is Free!
- 96 World Radars: 12 Radar Locations around the globe with 8 Radars per Location
- Customizable Advanced Local Radar using NEXRAD technology (U.S. only)
- Projected Tropical Storm paths: Future tropical storm paths for the next five days
- Forecast and Hazards give you detailed forecasts for different periods of the day, and hazards that you should look out for (Tornado Watch, Flood Warning, High Tide, etc.) (U.S. only, Updated hourly)
- Innovative Lightning Intensity Radars
- Interactive Map with Tropical Cyclones, Live Clouds, and Earthquakes
- Sea Surface Temperatures for the past two months
- Graphical outlines of cloud formations that can turn into potential Tropical Storms
- 3D Earth with Live Clouds, Tropical Storms, and Earthquakes
- Tropical Storm and Weather Information, Summaries, Discussions, and Outlooks
8 World Radars for 12 different Locations around the Globe!
- Visible - Unenhanced visible imagery that transitions to IR2 overnight
- Shortwave - Channel 2 Shortwave Infrared imagery - Shortwave, sometimes considered "night visible"
- Water Vapor - IR Channel 3
- Aviation - Aviation color enhancement
- Dvorak - Used for tropical classifications with the Dvorak technique
- JSL - Used to bring out low level and high level clouds in tropical cyclones
- Funktop - Higlights intense areas of precipitation
- Rainbow - Rainbow enhancement curve, colorful enhancement
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- Added Reload Buttons for Radar, Local Radar, and Projected Paths
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
Best hurricane app out there!
I love this app it is good at tracking the Hurricanes and tropical storms I love it because it gives you warnings and watches if there's a hurricane near it gives you satellite that's really acurite and cool and it Evan gives you weather radar for your area and forcast and it comes with every thing no in app purchase and if there is any invest around its so nice to have best hurricane app around very recommended
Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia Radar Blank!
The other locations are all wonderful and work perfectly. That said, when you select on the radar images for Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia, you get nothing but a white, blank screen and so no radars in motion. It is a huge disappointment. There is no way to see the mega-typhoon activity in that region of the world. It used to be possible. Why are there suddenly banner ads on this application???
Worst tracker every
With a Cat 4 storm approaching Florida it only show track of a tropical storm off shore that is not a threat to anybody.
Only gave it four stars to move it up the chart if it had a -4 stars I give it that. Ads cover up selection bar for Atlantic/pacific
Junk, don't waste your time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mach Software Design
- © 2015 Mach Software Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.