Hurricane Tracker WESH 2 - Orlando, Central Florida
By Hearst Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monitor and track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from WESH 2 First Alert Weather and WESH 2 News. Interactive maps, forecasts, local shelters, evacuation zones and emergency numbers are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and forecast path models. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the WESH 2 newsroom and key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when Hurricanes and Tropical Storms strike before, during, and after the storm. This is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from WESH 2 First Alert Weather
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with "u local" - they may be shown on TV
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Thanks for your feedback – this update has NEW Share & Save tools and other usability enhancements.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Television
- © Hearst Television
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.