By Kitty Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Now Tracking Typhoon Neoguri nearing Japan *
Know on the go, with Hurricane Pro: The ULTIMATE Hurricane tracker app for the iPhone and iPod Touch!
For over 7 years, no other hurricane tracker has come close to Hurricane Pro!
• Featured by: CNN Tech • TUAW • MacWorld • The Huffington Post • ZDNet • The New York Times
• TWC's Stephanie Abrams: "The only app I use for 'canes...y'all have a great one...so user friendly and lots of great satellites/discussions/history/etc!!! Thanks for making it!:) -SA"
• Chief Meteorologist Brad Panovich from WCNC: "I don't always recommend apps, but when I do, I recommend @HurricaneHD and @HurricaneTrack for tropical tracking..."
• Depended on and recommended by emergency managers and first responders
• Featured in iTunes Rewind two years running
• Best App Ever Awards - Honorable Mention 2009, 2011-2013
• Video Updates • Extremely detailed video updates provided by an exclusive partnership with the experts at HurricaneTrack.com. HurricaneTrack.com gets in front of the storm and broadcasts back video and information from the front lines. They also provide a weekly video outlook.
• Twitter Feed • All the latest news and updates through Twitter integration.
Full detail tracking map, not just a web page like other apps. Includes forecast
cone, wind radius and extremely FAST PUSH notifications to keep you informed.
Hurricane has all the detailed information you need. The clear leader in Hurricane Tracking on iOS devices and the one and only app you need to stay up to date.
• Over 50 animated satellite images and radar
• Bulletins constantly updated from the National Hurricane Center
• Detailed interactive tracking map
• Push Notifications
• Video updates both before, during and after the storm
• Historic storm data - Atlantic back to 1851 » East & Central Pacific back to 1949
• Model runs including:
• Wind Shear
• Vorticity - 4 models
• Environmental Steering - 6 models
• Link to the FSU model runs.
Informacion en Español para el Atlantico Norte, el Mar Caribe y el Golfo de Mexico...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
• La perspectiva de actividad ciclonica, advertencias, y una explicacion del pronostico praparada para usted, cortesia de la oficina meteorologica de San Juan Puerto Rico.
This application is great for:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
• anyone interested in severe weather or meteorology and studying tropical system history
• learning more about historical hurricanes like Camille, Hugo, Andrew and Katrina, just to name a few.
Love Hurricane Pro™? Get Hurricane HD™ for your iPad today!
- - - - - - -
ⓘ All official hurricane data originates from the NHC. Hurricane reports the data as it becomes available, however is not guaranteed. ALWAYS execute personal responsibility - watch local media outlets when threatened by a storm!
ⓘ Internet Connection required to receive new plots and view new satellite pages and text bulletins.
ⓘ We cannot guarantee that our product is the right one for you, as no single application is perfect for everyone. Our goal however, is to create the best, most informative hurricane tracking application possible.
What's New in Version 4.3
Updated to move 2013 storms into the Past Storms list in preparation for the Northern Hemisphere's 2014 Hurricane Season.
Don't know where to even begin to appreciate the quality of this app.
The complete interface is extremely well designed. Easy to navigate, and changing from one area to another is fast and smooth with no lagging. The tracking map and graphics are top notch. The extensive library of previous storms available also adds to the caliber of this fantastic app.
If you are just some who has an interest in meteorology and tropical weather or just an average Joe looking for weather updates, this app is for you. The developer has spent a lot of time fine tuning this app and has done an excellent job in doing so. For the quality of this app, I would have paid much more than the $2.99 the developer is charging...it is that good and more!
One thing that caught my eye, was that the developer has made the point that the user should always refer to the NHC or local WFO when a storm may affect their area. In my eyes, that a major plus!!!
This is a must if you living you were in Florida because you never know what's going to pop up and of course on the Eastside of the United States two from Texas over 20 upper New York keeps you up-to-date on hurricanes and everything else is going on that indigo thank you very much Wally Florida. PS this is a must if you live in Florida or anywhere else with an bad tornadoes something like that's coming up he gives you gay sheet update way ahead of time this is a must you must get this on your on your phone it is a wonderful lab works great with iPod phones I just wish they would make it work but have a sound to let you know that something is coming in or out there and together for whatever wherever you live that thanks Wally Florida. PS must have if you live anywhere in United States for tornadoes hurricanes are coming great and love it wouldn't live without it thank you very much Wally Florida.
What you need for hurricane season
This app is everything you need to stay ahead of a storm or see what's on the horizon as far as surf
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kitty Code
- © 2008-2014 Kitty Code, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.