Hurricane Tracker By HurricaneSoftware.com's - iHurricane Pro
By GenCode Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHurricane Pro Is The Most Popular Hurricane Tracking App For iPhone/iPad and iTouch.
- From Developers of the most downloaded Hurricane Tracking App iHurricane this is a HD version of iHurricane that runs in native iPhone and NOW iPad screen resolutions.
- iHurricane HD is the only one that lets you use our app for free. The way InApp purchase works is if you like the app you can purchase the extra features of Push and extended content. Other apps make you purchase before you can even use the app. InApp purchase lets you really get to know the app your buying before you buy. Your purchase goes toward both the iPhone and iPad resolutions.
- Only Hurricane app that tracks Multiple (not just one at a time) Hurricanes on a interactive map!
- Only Hurricane app with PUSH!
(Push requires InApp Purchase)
- Only Hurricane app with email Alerts!
(Free to everyone!)
-Get distance between your location and EACH coordinate of the storm!
- Fully interactive map with clickable icons!
- Created by HurricaneSoftware.com, developer of PC Computing Best Of The Net Award!
Fully interactive map, more images, and more features than the others.
iHurricane HD is a Hurricane Tracking System that integrates with HurricaneSoftware.com's applications to give you the most up to-date and reliable hurricane coordinates data and high resolution maps. Using GeoLocation you will be able to tell how far an active storm is from you in miles at any moment, see satellite images of active storms. Get information such as wind-speed, millibars and much more.
- Latest coordinate active storm data
- Distance from your location to storms location in miles.
- Latest satellite information
- National Radar
- Historical data on this seasons past storms
- And Much More
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Fixes issue that caused app to crash on iOS 7 only.
Fixes a bug that causes crash using Back button on ipad
Changes splash screen
Fixes a problem when selecting Facebook news and Twitter tab on some devices
Ugly Obstructive Ad Banner 👎👎
Following up my initial review of this version (which was not a happy one) I downloaded the update that apparently addresses the crashing issue. However and to my surprise, the update includes a hideous new ad banner right above the hurricane activity display. Why must this be? It's an irritating distraction that detracts from the app overall. Blech! 😖
In my opinion, if you need to include adware, the place for it would be right below the hurricane activity display where it will not upstage the content? As it stands now, I don't even want to even look at the app any more and I will probably forego downloading the "improved" version on any of my other devices, that's for sure! 👎
I like this app very much, it's simple to understand and graphics are clear.
Am pleasantly pleased that the problem I had with the upgrade was immediately was addressed by the developer (Ed) and solved even though I was using the free version. Would be glad to upgrade to the paid version.
Great app fast updates.
This app keeps getting better and better, There is no better Hurricane App when it comes to accuracy and up to date data than this one.
I love the new look and feel.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 12, 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 53.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GenCode Systems, Inc.
- © GenCode Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.