By Lachlan Hurst
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Structured interval training has long been known to generate significant improvements to your cycling performance. Hurts Ergo offers a series of basic workouts to get going on your indoor trainer, once mastered there's access to the online ErgDB library containing over 600 unique workouts.
Hurts Ergo guides you through structured intervals using a target power value based on your own Functional Threshold Power (FTP). To best make use of the app you'll need access to a power meter, or a Wahoo Fitness KICKR trainer; both of which are optional.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Saved workouts now use correct time zones
- Strava uploads include distance resolving issue whereby Strava charts would not show any data in charts
- Display and record cadence data from connected power meters
Would be nice to have zoom in
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lachlan Hurst
- © 2017 Lachlan Hurst
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Save & Upload to Strava$2.99
- Save workouts$1.99