Want to know what's going on around campus? Need to ask a question about a problem set? Huskie is the easiest way to stay up to date with all the events, news and discussions on campus. Join groups and classes that interest you and participate in the discussion.
You can post as yourself or as an anonymous user to any channels. Anonymous posts and comments cannot be traced back to you by other users so there is no shame about sharing what is on your mind.
Community guidelines: https://www.huskieapp.com/community-guidelines.html
Questions? Feedback? Want to chat?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and coffee will be on us.
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook @huskieapp.
- You can now reply directly to a comment and start a thread.
- Updated to support iOS 11.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful design, easy to use, and so helpful!
I love this
Incredible app, revived my social life
Great use of app to build community
Never really found a light weight app to start discussions and build community until I got this one. Would highly recommend it. Also has a great UI.
- Duong Nguyen
- 47 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- 2017 © Duong Nguyen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.