Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Draw simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes and text like on a grid paper and export them to SVG, EPS, PDF or ASCII art.
Perfect for very simple diagrams or code documentation.
By the way: It works great with a drawing tablet!
See the website for some examples. You can even send in your work to publish it.
What's New in Version 1.3
Version 1.3 features: The Grid Update
- Added Portrait and Landscape isometric mode with various new raster types
- Grids can now be exported (only for EPS and PDF).
- A border can be exported (TXT, EPS and PDF)
- Added high resolution character set.
- Added preferences for scroll direction and skin selection
- Duplicate content when dragging with alt + command
- Corrected some symbol combinations.
- Open space characters are automatically removed
- Internal enhancements
Version 1.2 features: The Diagonal Update
- Standalone "Hüslipapier Viewer" Application
- Diagonal Lines (with limitations)
- Round corners
- Editing with modifier keys
- Keyboard mode (with Vim key bindings)
- Turn on and off grid (on screen)
- Settings are remembered
- Arbitrary zoom (not yet perfect)
- Design tweaks of layout and icons
- More reliable cut, copy, paste and undo
- More and newer demo files
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 10, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Manderim GmbH
- © Manderim GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor