Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Draw simple vector art with lines, arrows, boxes, symbols and text like on a graph paper and export them to the following file formats:
- ASCII art
Perfect for simple diagrams, technical drawings or code documentation. Quick and intuitive!
By the way: It works great with a drawing tablet!
You find tutorial videos and some examples on the website.
There is also a free application "GraphPaper Viewer" which allows to view, print and export GraphPaper documents (.hpd)
This application originally was called "Hüslipapier" which is swiss-german for "GraphPaper".
Unlike other applications, GraphPaper stores the contents not as vectors but rather more as a series of symbols. Nonetheless, the application is capable of easily creating vector-graphics out of these symbols. Currently, the file formats EPS, SVG and PDF are supported which are the most common technologies for scientific publications and web-graphics.
Additionally, it is possible to automatically convert the symbols to ASCII-Art and (if desired) to prepend comment symbols. This makes it easy to write documentations for your software.
What's New in Version 1.4
Version 1.4: The Limitless Update
- Canvas is infinite now.
- No more restrictions for diagonal lines.
- Arrows and curves can now be placed by positioning and dragging
- Replaced dot-tool with drawing-tool. Added three more symbols. Select the desired symbol using hotkeys 1 to 5. (Like in Minecraft!)
- Drawing Lines can now be done "somewhat" arbitrary.
- Tools palette is now only 1 symbol wide.
- Hüslipapier is now called "GraphPaper" in English localizations.
- Added German localization.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 25, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Manderim GmbH
- © Manderim GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor