The updated HVAC Equipment Locator is a revolutionary Apple iPhone and iPad application that lets you track, share, and customize your equipment nameplate and maintenance data.
1. Track all of your equipment location, nameplate, and maintenance data along with photos and spec sheets
2. Share all of this data with other authorized users
3. Customize the app input screens so you can store and view the exact data about building, equipment, or maintenance events. Perfect for performing commissioning and other specialized activities.
Think about it. If your client calls two HVAC companies - with everything else comparable - which one will get the job? The one that has immediate information and shows project details face-to-face with the client - or the one that says “I'll have to get back to you”? Of course, the business that delivers immediate results and creates trust and transparency in the process!
Some of the features include:
1. Create and input building information and attach related photos and documents
2. Add an unlimited number of equipment to each building and input information about the equipment along with photos and spec sheets
3. Add maintenance event information to the equipment
4. Store the GPS coordinates of the equipment so you can tell which equipment is closest to you at any moment
5. Sort buildings, equipment, and maintenance events so as to quickly retrieve the desired information
6. Completely customize the building, equipment, and maintenance input screens so you can enter and store the exact data you are interested in
7. Auto-synchronize all of your data in the background so you can view it on the web and share with other authorized users
8. Share all of your data across all of your iOS devices
9. Sign in to the web portal and manage all the buildings, equipment, and maintenance events and also assign them to other authorized users
10. Allow your clients limited access to view information about the equipment that was serviced
11. Manage an unlimited # of buildings and equipment and keep all the details in one place
12. Save time by using existing buildings or equipment as templates to start new ones
13. and much more .....
GOTO WWW.CARMELEQUIPLOCATOR.COM TO VIEW THE CARMEL EQUIPMENT LOCATOR CLOUD WEB-INTERFACE.
1. Optimized for iOS 9
2. Fixed photo issue that occurs in iOS 9
3. Fixed document display issue that occurs in iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Unique and very useful
Despite some of the previous comments, I downloaded this app, and found it to be incredibly useful. I like how I can keep track of all of my equipment, take pics, store the GPS coords, and keep track of maintenance events. Even though there are no inputs specific to filters, etc., I just entered that info in the comments.
I did call Carmel support, and they said they are coming out with an update soon that includes specific filter inputs.
I used to keep a spreadsheet to track A/C units and their maintenance. That was very messy. Equipment Locator is convenient and organized. This app has everything: customizable inputs, photos, you can even load documents like installation manuals. I'll never go back to the cumbersome method I started with. Carmel software has many high powered apps for the HVAC tech. Carmel customer support is top notch. Lots of training videos and very fast, informative responses to questions.
This upgrade is a vast improvement
I wasn't a huge fan of the previous UI, but I still used it because the functionality was solid and did what I needed it to do.
The upgraded UI is so much cleaner, intuitive and consistent on both my iPhone and iPad.
My only knock on it would be that it doesn't have a way to perform a global search on all equipment. This is a nitpick, I know.
- Carmel Software Corporation
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Carmel Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- HVAC Equipment Locator $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.