The HVAC Psychrometric Chart app is the first truly interactive graphical psychrometric chart for the iPad, and it includes both IP and SI units. It is now optimized for iOS 9.
Using your finger, you can easily plot HVAC and other psychrometric processes on the iPad screen while you are out in the field, save the graphs, and then email the graph and results to yourself or clients. The HVAC Psych Chart app includes the following features and functionality:
1. Displays a fully customizable psychrometric chart in both landscape and portrait modes.
2. Allows you to customize the graph in many different ways including specifying the psychrometric chart line colors, chart background color, hide/display status of chart lines, point colors, process line colors, units of graph values, and the min/max limits of the chart.
3. Using your finger, you can plot as many points as you want on the screen. As you move your finger around the graph, the psychrometric properties at the top of the screen dynamically update . In addition, you can double-tap a point to display the point properties and then edit them.
4. Create psychrometric processes by plotting points then connecting them with process lines. Also, create custom labels anywhere on the chart.
5. After you have completed creating the chart, you can email a list of all the points and their properties along with a PDF of the chart, itself.
6. Create an unlimited number of psychrometric chart projects. Also, you can create templates that you can reuse over and over again.
7. Zoom in or out of the chart by "pinching" the iPad screen so as to view items in more detail.
8. Display sensible heat ratio (SHR) line
9. Display psych process line as curved along 100% RH line.
1. Updated user interface issues
2. Fixed email crashing issue that occurs in iOS 9 version
Ratings and Reviews
I had a complaint after the initial release, emailed the design team and they added my suggestion in the next update! Give it a shot if you work with these charts! It's worth the price!
has potential, but is buggy and has stability issues. Also, needs a screen where points can be directly entered by typing, and I dont see any way to easily compute attributes of process lines between points.
Please allow email output to show complete calculations uses for state points.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.