THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE P/T CHART ON THE MARKET IS NOW A UNIVERSAL APP: IT WORKS ON BOTH THE iPAD and iPHONE.
This app now includes the HVAC Equipment Locator. Click here for details: http://bit.ly/1yTq539
HVAC PT Chart is an electronic pressure temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly look up the temperature and corresponding pressure for 100+ common HVAC refrigerants including both bubble and dew versions of azeotropic (mixture) refrigerants. This is the only PT Chart app that allows you to email complete PT chart lists, refrigerant properties, and your inputted values/results.
This is a unique PT Chart app for the following reasons:
1. Works on both the Apple iPhone and iPad (and adjusts its screen according to the mobile device screen size, whether you are running it on the iPhone 6 or the iPad)
2. Optimized for iOS 10+
3. Includes 100+ refrigerants
4. Allows you to input the temperature and then the corresponding pressure will display and vice versa.
5. Allows you to also use a slider control to specify the exact pressure or temperature to see the corresponding temperature or pressure
6. Displays a list of pressure/temperature values in 1 degree increments
7. Allows you to select the atmospheric pressure so as to show the true pressure-temperature relationship even for high elevations
8. Includes a database of 1000+ cities world-wide with elevation data that is used to derive atmospheric pressure
9. Display common properties for the selected refrigerant (oil type, GWP, composition, critical temp, boiling temp, and more...)
10. Email project inputs and properties for the selected refrigerant
11. Email the full pressure/temperature list for the selected refrigerant
12. Display units in both English and Metric
13. Includes both dew and bubble versions of any azeotropic (mixture) refrigerants
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Practical and useful
Exactly what I needed. Free app but wouldn't have minded paying for it. Gets the job done. Simple to use. Great all around app
Pretty good but needs tweaking
This PT chart app is probably the best on iTunes because it has every refrigerant on the planet, but the interface could be better. On my iPhone the refrigerant selection window takes up half the screen. That leaves a lot less space to view the temps and pressures I need. You guys need to shrink down the refrigerant selection window so it is easier to use the buttons and slider. Also it would free up space to make the readout windows a little bigger so it's easier to see the numbers.
Other than that the app works great and is pretty accurate. The info is good, it just needs a better presentation.
Ui a little funny
Have to agree, the refrig selection is spaced out bigger than needs be snd the data you need to read is shrunk a little. In the help there is mixed font sizes and no option to email devs.
For a self proclaimed big time computational programmers this app sure looks unpolished. And i wonder how their $50 and up apps look now... Its the small things that count.
- Carmel Software Corporation
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Carmel Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- HVAC Equipment Locator $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.