HVAC Residential Load Calcs - HD
By Carmel Software Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS IS THE FIRST (AND ONLY) HVAC MANUAL J8 LOAD CALCULATION MOBILE APP FOR THE APPLE IPAD. SEE WHY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ENGINEERS, TECHNICIANS, AND ARCHITECTS HAVE LICENSED OUR SOFTWARE FOR THEIR HVAC ENGINEERING NEEDS:
(For full online help and a training video, click http://bit.ly/1aifR6n
For a schedule of our live training webinars, click http://bit.ly/1IHn7nA)
This app allows you to perform detailed block and room-by-room heating and cooling loads for residential buildings out in the field, by taking advantage of the simplicity, power, and screen-size of the iPad.
This app was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a 19-year old software design firm specializing in engineering analysis software applications. We are not just 1 person designing iPhone apps out of a bedroom. We are a team of software developers with over 40 years combined software and engineering design experience. In fact, our software powers the analysis capabilities of major Autodesk software tools such as Revit (The makers of AutoCAD).
The following is just a small sample of the features included in this app:
1. Calculations based upon ACCA Manual J8 calculations
2. Includes a 1000+ world-wide city weather database
3. Includes data for 100s of construction types for walls, roofs, floors, doors, windows, skylights, ceilings, and more
4. Allows you to create and store an unlimited number of projects.
5. Allows you to specify an unlimited # of envelope types (ie – doors, walls, roofs, floors, ceilings), window types, and skylight types for each building
6. Allows you to model individual rooms so you can view room loads and airflows
7. Allows you to instantly view total heating and cooling load results as you update input data
8. Allows you to view comprehensive cooling and heating load breakdown reports including breakdown by opaque load, window load, skylight load, infiltration load, ventilation load and internal load contributions
9. Envelope inputs include envelope type, envelope construction number, dimensions, and opening areas
10. Window inputs include window type, internal and external shading type, overhang dimensions, window area, and more..
11. Additional input types include # of people, # of bedrooms, ventilation airflow, and more..
12. Includes ability to display a wide variety of on-screen reports including checksum reports (ie – BTUh/SqFt, SqFt/Ton, etc.), complete heating and cooling load breakdown reports, and even graphically-pleasing pie charts showing cooling and heating load breakdowns. You can also email these reports as PDFs to yourself or clients.
13. Includes the ability to display a comprehensive HTML report that you can email to yourself or others, and it also includes a spreadsheet attachment that you can open in Excel to further massage data on your desktop
14. Includes ability to input your company information to display on the emailed report
15. Includes ability to display units in either English (IP) or Metric (SI).
16. Now includes ability to perform room-by-room load calcs
17. This is the same technology that powers the Trane MAP iPad app that they offer to their elite dealer network.
The benefits of using this app are numerous including:
1. Great for use out in the field. Quickly size heating and cooling equipment, show the client, then email the results back to your office for further analysis.
2. Show off your advanced on-screen reports to clients convincing them you are using cutting-edge technology
3. Save time by inputting information in the field and then returning to your office to perform more in-depth analysis
We will continue to update this app based upon user feedback. Please email us at email@example.com for any comments.
What's New in Version 1.7
1. Fixed issue with PDF reports not displaying on iOS 8
Was not worth the 50 bucks. Don't waste your money!!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 15, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Carmel Software Corporation
- © 2014 Carmel Software Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.