By eos.uptrade GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The smart way to travel with the HVV App: tickets and timetables wherever you are.
Get a bird’s-eye view with the location overview including switchh
Do you want to find the nearest station? Find a StadtRad hire bike nearby on the spur of the moment? Switchh to the nearest car sharing vehicle? No problem with the HVV App! The location overview will show you where they are. That way you can easily see what HVV transport leaves when and where and where to find the next offer from our switchh partners.
Find your personal connection
If the location feature (GPS) is activated, the App automatically takes your present location as start point or destination. Of course, you can also enter stations, stops, addresses or particular places manually.
Purchase tickets and save money
Benefit now from the 3% discount on single, day and supplementary tickets (this does not apply to weekly tickets and the Hamburg CARD).
Also available: a departure monitor, zoomable network overviews, delay warning function and much, much more ….
• Access authorization „Kontaktdaten lesen“/“read contact data“: optionally, you can use the addresses of your contact persons as start point or destination for timetable information. When you have activated this function and selected a contact, only this address will be transferred to the background system. You can authorize the HVV App to access your address book for this.
• To use the timetable information and the departure monitor as well as for purchasing a ticket via the App, you will need an active online connection, since it is always real-time data which are loaded. No further active online connection is needed once the downloading of the ticket is competed.
• No guarantee can however be given for the accuracy or completeness of any information given.
What's New in Version 4.0.5
An even better way to get where you want to go: the new HVV App!
• new design
• interactive overview map with easy-to-use search function
• all service centres can be seen at a glance on the map
• quick selection of your personal destinations
• add en-route stops for your connection
• filter for real-time traffic bulletins
• quick access button to tickets on the start screen
• ticket purchase via widget function
• purchase of monthly season tickets in the App
• plus many more functions you already know
Please note: so that they can continue to purchase tickets via smartphone, already existing customers need to log on to MeinHVV and register once again after the update.
HVV app = bad UI! Schlecht.
Not a good app. And this new November update is even worse 😫 you keep clicking “current location” to change starting point or destination and meanwhile you miss your connection.
The time between destinations: unrealistic. The app says you have 2 minutes between some connections that are impossible!
Just use google maps.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: eos.uptrade GmbH
- © eos.uptrade GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.