By Taqtile Mobility, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hy-Vee’s outstanding customer service is in the palm of your hand with our mobile app.
Pharmacy: Medications can be refilled quickly and easily by entering the prescription number or by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Pharmacy customers can check the status. No account login is required.
Product Locator: It’s like having one of Hy-Vee’s friendly employees assist you with your shopping. Customized by store, this feature leads you directly to the product you’re looking for – even those hard-to-find items. No typing required – just speak the product name, and you’re there!
Weekly Ad: Explore the weekly ad for your store.
Shopping List: Create your shopping list on the go and map the aisle locations for your whole list. Browse the weekly ad and transfer items to your list. Take a picture and add the product, create multiple lists for special events, or send a tweet when an item is out of stock.
Store Locator: Searching for the nearest Hy-Vee? Get directions, view hours and phone numbers. Or see a calendar of events for your local store.
Recipes: Search recipes and add ingredients to a shopping list.
Social Media: Keep in touch with your Hy-Vee community -- stay up-to-date on the latest posts and tweets, check in to Foursquare, or send us an email or tweet.
Shop: Purchase catering, floral and bakery items with just a few clicks.
Sign Up for NOWWOWS: Receive coupons for great savings via text message.
Gift Card Balance: Check here before you check out.
Make each shopping trip pay off at the pump with the Hy-Vee mobile app Fuel Saver update.
View the weekly Fuel Saver ad.
Enter your Fuel Saver™ card number or scan the barcode and get ready to check the gas discounts you’ve earned, redeemed, and any fuel savings that are about to expire.
You can even locate the nearest Hy-Vee gas location to find out if there’s a 24-hour pay-at-the-pump or ATM.
What's New in Version 5.1
We fixed a number of bugs that were causing problems with app performance, product mapping, forced app closures and pharmacy status updates.
Manage your prescriptions with the new Hy-Vee mobile app. Hy-Vee has made it easier for you to manage your prescriptions right from the app with new convenient options.
- Transfer your prescription to Hy-Vee. Simply fill in your information, take a picture of your current prescription and choose your Hy-Vee pharmacy. No account login is necessary.
- Refill from your My Hy-Vee account. Create a My Hy-Vee account, so you may view, sort and email your prescription history. Review remaining refills and next available refill dates. Check the status of your prescriptions.
- Never miss another dose. Set up a pill reminder to help you remember to take your medication on time.
As always, you’ll still be able to scan your refill, find the nearest Hy-Vee pharmacy and scroll through the list of $4 prescriptions.
This app could be so useful but it has some serious flaws that make it pretty much unusable for me:
1. It is very unresponsive to screen touches, even if I am mashing my finger directly over a button (like the Add to Grocery List button).
2. The list of items from the weekly ads is so completely random that it takes more time to scroll through the list to find items I'm interested in than it would to just walk through every aisle in the store.
3. The fuel saver portion is completely unusable without the ability to save the million-digit account number so it doesn't have to be re-typed every time.
4. The shopping list in the app should sync with the shopping list feature on the Hy-Vee website, so I could page through the weekly ads on the website and add things to my list, then call up the list on my phone when I am at the store.
I'm not going to unintall the app just in case it ever gets updated to a usuable version, but I sure won't be using it as it is now.
Used to love it, now i can't add items I my grocery list
I was making my weekly shopping list but when I click to add the items to my shopping list, it says that item isn't able to be added. I tried several items and they all say the same thing. There must be a glitch but there is no update. Please fix quickly!
I really enjoy the app because it puts the aisles in with my grocery list. Only down fall like other reviews state is that you need to be able to add stuff to you fuel saver card on the fly
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Taqtile Mobility, LLC
- © 2011 Hy-Vee, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.