Connect to doctors 24x7 for diagnosis and treatment, compare procedure prices, shop for prescriptions, find and research doctors and more. Use your membership to the full potential by taking advantage of our connectivity, savings and geo sensitive reminders for the best and most affordable care choices. Stay on top of your insurance plan and make sure you're making the right healthcare choices. All from a single app, all free as part of your HealthiestYou membership.
Use of this app requires an existing HealthiestYou membership, provided by your employer or group administrator. If you have not activated mobile access to your current membership before, you will be asked to provide Primary Member's information to verify eligibility for service.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
HealthiestYou’s New App! All of the great features you had before, but enhanced! Plus more!
HealthiestYou looks and functions better than ever with a significant update!
- Added “PIN" and “Biometric" features for enhanced secure access
- New “Dashboard" with “Widgets" for quick access to your most used features
- Improved “Provider Search" functionality for finding in-network providers near you or by location / zip code
- Expanded searching for “Health Care Facilities" functionality (including urgent care, hospitals, pharmacies, and vets) near you or by location / zip code
- "Find Facilities" replaces the “Radar" functionality
- Enhanced usability for finding “Cost-Saving Prescriptions" in an area – easy access to the "RX Discount Cards" for more savings!
- New view of the low, average, and high “Cost of Procedures" in an area based on cash or insurance options
- "Insurance Coverage" and “Deductible Snapshot" enhanced
- Upgraded the searching for “Recipes" functionality
- New improved way to save “Favorites" of all the above features
- “Favorites" replaces “Circles” functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for parents
You wouldn’t believe how often I use this with myself and for my kids. My favorite use is when my kids’ daycare requires a doctors note. This saves me time and money when I would otherwise not go to the doctor. The doctors we have spoken with are very helpful. They have been particularly good when I don’t know if I should see a doctor. While they can not diagnose an ear infection in a baby, they will call in antibiotics if your older kiddos complain of ear pain. They have diagnosed allergic reactions and skin irritations. I love knowing I can call a professional at my convenience without waiting for my primary care physician to open or have availability. A godsend for a working mom.
Don't be misled
Initially I had the same troubles as everyone who wrote the bad reviews so I had deleted the app and gave up on the entire use of the HY app. My fellow coworkers had voiced positive review and results to the use of this app. I had told myself it just wasn't for me. Until the day I got the flu and was dying! Another coworker told me she had used the app and it had worked for her. She told me to reload the app and try it again. So I did, out of desperation. And this time, it worked! It worked very well! So I encourage everyone to delete the app and reload it and reset it. It works! My lifesaver! And the doctor guaranteed me a note to excuse me from work for 48 hours. Like I say--try it again! It works!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the 5 stars!
Savior in desperate times
So i currently can not afford insurance and going to the hospital is simply not an option with how expensive it can be ,
Luckily in the past when I’ve suffered from a sever sinus infection it was super easy to set up a consultation and get the medication i need. Within a week i was feeling better after three weeks of being miserable. I’ve used a few times now, and I’m currently planning on talking with someone about a sever allergic reaction i have been suffering due to my job. Medications are also put into a discount card, so antibiotics and steroids were about twenty bucks collectively on my end. Overall a lifesaver!
Developer Response ,
We're happy to help you! 👍
- HY HOLDINGS, INC.
- 40.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 HY Holdings Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.