The Hyatt app simplifies travel with planning and booking tools on the go:
Book with ease
• Book rooms at 600+ hotels and resorts
• Log in to World of Hyatt for member benefits, discount rates, and to redeem free nights
• Save your favorite Hyatt hotels for quick booking
Manage your stay
• Check in before you arrive, check out on the go
• View room charges during your stay
• Add your reservation and account details to Apple Wallet
Enhance your stay
• Request items to your room, such as towels or toothpaste – supported at over 100 hotels
• Use Google Chromecast to stream content to your in-room television (available at select hotels).
• Request an Uber ride to your Hyatt hotel
• Connect with Hyatt using Facebook Messenger or Twitter from the app.
Please note availability of app features may vary by hotel. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Using the Hyatt app, you can take advantage of Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee.
With no booking fees, you can book a stay at any Hyatt hotel or resort including Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties, and get the best published rate available anywhere online.
• Reservation add-ons are now available at participating hotels. You can guarantee an early arrival, request a welcome snack or even make a cabana reservation.
• Looking for the latest headlines? Now with inkl, you can access complimentary premium news content from the world's top sources during your next stay. Available at participating hotels.
• We've made some improvements to Hyatt Mobile Entry to help you get to your room even faster.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, easy and user friendly, but still needs improvement
I’ve been using the app for quite some time and I find it really simple and easy to use, but one thing that I’ve found quite annoying as of late, especially being a Chase Hyatt card holder, is the lack of detail around points issued under the Past Activity section of the app. Other apps and services will usually give something along the lines of (Credit Card Statement, Hotel Stay, Bonus Promotion etc). Anything that will tell you where the points are coming from. But all this app shows is Reward Bonus. Aside from that the app is great!
Easy to book but no updates if changes are made reservation
The app is great for navigating different hotels and options available.
However, I have made several updates to the reservations (change from 1 king to 2 doubles and cancel 1 out of 2 rooms), but the information on the website/mobile app does not include the updates. Additionally, there are no email confirmations of the changes so it is difficult to have peace of mind that I will have the correct room and won't get charged for an additional room when I check-in. I did call to confirm the changes and they assured me it's in their system, but it would be nice to have updated information on their website and mobile app.
Doesn’t support your iPad being length-wise - want to use your keyboard? Too bad. App itself is average at best. High end hotel? Get your tech together. This is bush league. Except bush league these days is better than this. Anyone rating the iPad version 5 stars has literally used 0 other iPad travel apps and has a potato for a brain. More likely they work for Hyatt’s marketing team. It’s seriously pathetic that years into this game your iPad app still can’t handle someone having their iPad sideways. Marriott/SPG 10x easier to use. You should fire your entire mobile team if they don’t have a real iPad app together in 3 months.
- Hyatt Corporation
- 147.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Hyatt Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.