Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to your destination with the new Hyatt Hotels app. Our app allows you to book and personalize your travel with ease:
• Explore and book over 550 Hyatt hotels globally
• Find hotels using your current location, or search by city, address or airport
• View and cancel reservations at any time
• Make reservations using Hyatt Gold Passport® points
• Save your Reservations and your Hyatt Gold Passport® details to Passbook
• Check-in before you arrive, check-out on the go
• Access photos, weather, local time, maps, and turn-by-turn directions to your Hyatt destination
• Join Hyatt Gold Passport® and easily access your account details and track your points
• Add favorite Hyatt hotels for quick and easy access
Using the Hyatt app, you can take advantage of Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee. With no booking fees, you can book any Hyatt brand including Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara, and get the best published rate available anywhere online.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Fixed an issue causing reservations to not display if location services are disabled.
- Fixes for multi-language support.
- Various other bug fixes.
Just the basics, online check-in needs some work.
One thing this app cannot do is allow you to pick your room when you check-in online. The online check-in is also not streamlined with your gold passport account, so you have to manually enter all the data. Hilton offers this streamlined service and allows users to choose an available room on the day of check-in, which gives them a competitive advantage.
Doesn't need Location Services to work
This isn't a bad app. But one piece is poorly conceived. The app claims to require Location Services (GPS) all the time, which is clearly unnecessary, and wastes your phone's battery power. Why not simply change it to ask for Location Services only when using the app, rather than Always?
Can't cancel reservations. Rate for existing reservations are hidden
This app does a nice job of hiding the current rate for your reservation. Too difficult to try to determine what rate your pain. Also attempts to cancel reservations result in no response from the app. This app is a good concept but needs a lot of work before goes mainstream
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hyatt Corporation
- © 2015 Hyatt Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.