Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to your destination with the new Hyatt Hotels app. Our app allows you to book and personalize your travel with ease:
• Explore and book over 550 Hyatt hotels globally
• Find hotels using your current location, or search by city, address or airport
• View and cancel reservations at any time
• Make reservations using Hyatt Gold Passport® points
• Save your Reservations and your Hyatt Gold Passport® details to Passbook
• Check-in before you arrive, check-out on the go
• Access photos, weather, local time, maps, and turn-by-turn directions to your Hyatt destination
• Join Hyatt Gold Passport® and easily access your account details and track your points
• Add favorite Hyatt hotels for quick and easy access
Using the Hyatt app, you can take advantage of Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee. With no booking fees, you can book any Hyatt brand including Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara, and get the best published rate available anywhere online.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- Fixed issue where screen text was not displayed when phone is set to an unsupported language
- Added support for Hyatt Centric hotels
- Improved multi-language support
- Various bug fixes
I like that I am able to save my stays as passes, but instead of putting my name on the pass, the property address would be more useful. Don't get me wrong, but I know my name. I don't usually know the address of the hotel and need it at a glance in a taxi. Also would like to be able to see a listing of my past stays and associated points totals. Also discovered a few bugs. A Hyatt Centric pass that couldn't load it's logo and a less than perfect auto fill experience with the destination space. I'm being picky though. A very good app.
Login-crash issue appears to be fixed!
The Hyatt app is quick and simple to use. It provides easy mobile booking and enables me to manage my upcoming reservations with ease. I love having ability to book with points from the app. Also great having passbook passes for all my reservations and my Gold Passport loyalty card available directly from within the app.
Thank you Hyatt.
Don't touch Favorites
That button crashes app instantly while the rest of the functions eventually crash the app too. I didn't see any problems like this until this recent update. Please fix it so I can use this while traveling again.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hyatt Corporation
- © 2015 Hyatt Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.