The Hyatt app simplifies travel with planning and booking tools on the go:
Book with ease
• Book rooms at 600+ hotels and resorts
• Log in to World of Hyatt for member benefits, discount rates, and to redeem free nights
• Save your favorite Hyatt hotels for quick booking
Manage your stay
• Check in before you arrive, check out on the go
• View room charges during your stay
• Add your reservation and account details to Apple Wallet
Enhance your stay
• Request items to your room, such as towels or toothpaste – supported at over 100 hotels
• Use Google Chromecast to stream content to your in-room television (available at select hotels).
• Request an Uber ride to your Hyatt hotel
• Connect with Hyatt using Facebook Messenger or Twitter from the app.
Please note availability of app features may vary by hotel. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Using the Hyatt app, you can take advantage of Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee.
With no booking fees, you can book a stay at any Hyatt hotel or resort including Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties, and get the best published rate available anywhere online.
• We’ve made it easier to use Chromecast with your TV.
• We’ve streamlined how biometrics work when you’ve changed your password.
• We’ve simplified storing new credit cards to your profile.
• We’ve clarified the error messages you might see when joining whilst booking, though we hope you never see them!
All this along with the various minor improvements and fixes we are constantly making to improve your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to book but no updates if changes are made reservation
The app is great for navigating different hotels and options available.
However, I have made several updates to the reservations (change from 1 king to 2 doubles and cancel 1 out of 2 rooms), but the information on the website/mobile app does not include the updates. Additionally, there are no email confirmations of the changes so it is difficult to have peace of mind that I will have the correct room and won't get charged for an additional room when I check-in. I did call to confirm the changes and they assured me it's in their system, but it would be nice to have updated information on their website and mobile app.
Great except for a few things
• I have several hotel apps on my phone & all of them of multiple pictures of each of their locations... pictures of the building, lobby, rooms, etc., but not on this app. I think that would be a helpful to your clients!!
• When I do a search on hotels & I tap on one of the hotel & then tap the back button, it brings me back to the top of the list. To me it would make more sense if I was brought back to the same spot that I had just been at.
Love the Hyatt App!!!!
It is so easy to find the perfect Hyatt hotel, and book a reservation! The magic doesn’t stop after the booking! I checked in through the app, got my room key through the app, made restaurant reservations and ordered my Uber all through the app! When my vacation was over - I checked out- through the app! Looking forward to my next trip!!
- Hyatt Corporation
- 127.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Hyatt Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.