By iFAX Solutions, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Important: This app must be used with a HylaFAX (Open Source) or HylaFAX Enterprise server. If you don't have access to one of these servers, you will not be able to use this app.
This app allows you to:
- Keep track of your HylaFAX server's current status
- Submit PDF and TIF files from other apps as fax jobs to your HylaFAX server
- View received faxes and share them in PDF format
- List and cancel jobs in the outbound queue
- Use iTunes File Sharing to access the fax files you've downloaded onto your device
- Add an unlimited number of HylaFAX server accounts
NOTE: In order to access a HylaFAX server on a private network (ie. LAN), a specially configured firewall (or VPN) may be required if you're trying to connect remotely.
For details on HylaFAX servers, visit:
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- User interface updates for iOS 10
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 30, 2016
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iFAX Solutions, Inc
- © 2015 iFAX Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).