Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create stunning animated and interactive web content with Hype. Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
*** Hype Professional In-App Purchase upgrade now available! ***
Hype is used by leading designers to create animations which add a “wow” factor to web pages, infographics, presentations, digital magazines, ads, iBooks, educational content, app prototypes, portfolios, animated GIFs, videos, entire websites, and much more. Hype won the 2011 Macworld Editors’ Choice Award.
From prototype to production, anyone can create rich interactive media with Hype.
• Easy to use keyframe-based animation system
• Record mode watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed
• Create natural motion curves with bézier paths
• Make scenes for organization and flow
• Use the power of multiple simultaneous timelines to run animations
• Visually build action handlers to respond to taps, clicks, and animation events
Create Stunning Content:
• WebKit-based WYSYWIG “what you see is what you get” scene editing
• Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools
• Easily integrate video and audio for stunning multimedia documents
• Cutting-edge effects: blur, hue shift, brightness, saturation, shadows, reflection, and 3D transforms
• Add Google Fonts to your projects or use your own CSS web fonts
• A flexible layout system resizes your content to fit any screen
• Retina image support
Perfect for Mobile:
• Hype’s HTML5 output works great on mobile devices
• Easily add swipe and touch actions
• Bind drag events to timeline positions for rich interactivity
• Preview your projects on iPhones and iPads with the free Hype Reflect companion iOS app
• Hype Reflect’s Mirror Mode shows edits live as you make them
Extend with Code:
• Edit the Inner HTML of any element
Export to HTML:
• Content works across all browsers from IE 6 up to the latest Chrome
• Integrate into existing pages by copying and pasting 3 lines of HTML
• Great for ads and fast on mobile: A minimal document is only 24 KB (compressed) and 3 network connections
• Share your work by publishing directly to Dropbox
Hype also Exports:
• iBooks Author widgets
• Animated GIFs
Because We Love OS X:
• Written in Cocoa exclusively as an OS X app (supports 10.8 through 10.11)
• Adopts new OS X features and is gorgeous on Retina displays
Hype Pro is available as an in-app purchase and adds powerful features to Hype 3:
• Responsive Layouts
• Symbols for creating reusable elements
• Persistent Symbols for master content
• Advanced Export
• Dark interface theme
• Editable timing functions
• Grid system
• Rearrangeable interface
• OAM widget export
Unlock Hype Pro via the Hype > Upgrade to Hype Professional menu item.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
- Bug fixes
Not a Serious App : Preview feature does not work
The “preview current scene feature in browser” does not work propertly. This is a rather essential and basic feature. The app gets stuck on one scene and will not allow other scenes to be previewed. I am very disappointed with Hype and would have expected better quality.
Hype would most likely be OK for small, single scene annimations, but beyond that , forget it.
If you are thinking about a serious production situation, you should consider a product intended for professionals, this is “gadget-ware”, something to mess around with while you wait to board a flight.
This is my favorite application for the Mac! And it keeps getting better. Kudos to the developers for this latest iteration!
This is great.
UPDATE FOR v3.5.2 : I can not get over just how much I’ve come to rely on Hype for not just building animations for webpages, but for building entire sites. The scenes and layouts functionality makes it so convenient to design a site that scales to fit any device from a desktop/laptop to tablets to phones. The “Flexible Layout” tools are invaluable - spend time learning how these work and it will pay off big time. I can not wait to see where this tool goes in version 4 and beyond. Devs, if you read this, THANK YOU!
UPDATE FOR v3.5 : This app just keeps getting better and better. I can’t help but be impressed with the latest release. The animations have gotten so smooth, I’ve had clients mistake them for videos at first glance. The flexible and responsive layout options have made Hype so incredibly useful! I can’t say enough good things about it.
I've been teaching Adobe Flash classes at a local community college for the last couple of years and I've been looking for a way to offer some form of HTML 5 training to my students as a starting point for transitioning into the future. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with Hype 2 in hopes that this could be the answer. From the few minutes I've used it so far I've been really impressed with what it's able to do. As someone who's been a Flash developer since the late 1990's, it's refreshing to see an application like this which can offer an experience similar enough to the Flash authoring tool that it makes transitioning compelling and simple. I'm already really excited about the potential Hype offers and can't wait to use it in an upcoming project. Great work, devs!
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tumult Inc.
- © 2016 Tumult Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Hype Professional$49.99