ABOUT THE GAME
The civilization of the past vanishes, leaving behind only the Ancient Network. 256 years later, an anonymous explorer descends into its cold depths.
Venture into a journey through the endless empty cyberspace, inspired by the works of William Gibson, Dan Simmons and Peter Watts.
Immerse into the Ancient Network and uncover the secrets of the vanished civilization. Communicate with the Titanic Interfaces and hack their secured Forms.
Secrets hidden in the Network are waiting for you.
Hyperforma is a premium game without ads and in-app purchases. Enjoy an exciting sci-fi story with dynamic gameplay and a great atmosphere.
Best Mobile Game (Casual Connect London 2018)
Indie Prize Grand Prix (GTP Indie Cup 2018)
Best Mobile Game (GTP Indie Cup 2018)
Best Unity Game (Games Gathering 2017)
Best Mobile Game (DevGAMM 2017)
Excellence In Visual Art (DevGAMM 2017)
Best Game Design (White Nights 2017)
In this version:
- Minor big fixes.
We are working hard on making the game better!
If you notice a bug or a translation issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
*Dear Developer of Hyperforma*
“I had to say that: I love your game ❤️📱👍, it has a hacking vibe to it as well a brilliant puzzle game, but me a fan to your app / (game) really wants to see where the story goes into place, and I can’t wait for when the update is out very soon, I hope you can understand that you have made an amazing (gameplay - story) for your work”.
“I also hope you have new ideas 💡 for more awesome games just like this one in the near future of your career and I wish you the best of luck 💻📱😇🙏, 😎🤘🔥🔥💯🔥🔥📱🌎✌️”. (From: Newvan720)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review and support! It really made our day! ☺️☺️ To make the continuation of the game more various and interesting, we had to move the release of the big update to the beginning of August. So, stay tuned! By the way, not to miss the update, you can subscribe to the newsletter on our website www.nordunit.com.
Great game with a huge catch
So the developers’ intent was to create a multi-dimensional brick-breaker set in a sci-fi world. Alllllmost made it.
As enjoyable as the game is at first, there’s a mechanic involving multiple insta-death objects surrounding the field. These rotate around the field perimeter in response to your inputs.
The problem is, this is a lousy mechanic to have when the goal is to break blocks with conditions. Your focus is on the center of the playfield, not the edges. When you need to also constantly scan the perimeter to avoid running into these insta-death objects, the game becomes a chore rather than entertainment. Especially because they are often very hard to avoid - nothing worse than starting a level to immediately run into one on rebound.
Either lose these entirely, or give us the option to turn them off. I’m writing this after closing the game in frustration at the end of only the fourth level with two of these death objects in play.
Let me play the game - remove this crappy mechanic that actively prevents me from engaging.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review, it really helps us to improve the game! UPD. Please, check up for update to version 1.10. This version contains 2 game modes: with and without lasers on the edges and some more improvements. So you can change mode anytime in game menu. We hope you'll enjoy it!
Lack of Clarity
I’ll just make this easy and quote myself:
“An absolute mess of vague power-up applications that only serve to subvert any sense of strategy. There is never any notion of using a particular ability at any one time as being more advantageous over another, which allows the player to use them arbitrarily with no sense of purpose. This leaves a feeling of disconnect and dissatisfaction with the absolute basics of the gameplay. In its legitimate attempt to push the genre in an original direction by upping the action and variable, the game becomes buried under its own twisting confusion.
The boss battles are awesome though, because they are nothing like the standard proceedings. In that regard, not all is lost.”
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! It is important for us because it helps to improve the game.
- Fedor Danilov
- 237.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 ИП Данилов Ф.С.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.