Hyperlapse from Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
We've updated Hyperlapse's app icon to match the new icon for Instagram, as well as our other apps, Boomerang and Layout.
Slow swirling motion
My final results appear as though I set up a camera on a tripod on a boogie board in a gentle wave pool. The vids slowly swirl, kinda in a circular motion. I cannot figure out why because I have it set up on a tripod and the phone/camera is not physically moving at all. It almost renders the app useless. I even locked the focus in the center of where I was shooting thinking surely that would fix the issue but it did not. They are basically in focus but the swirling effect is distracting & annoying. Anyone else know a solution. Please share because I used to love this app (surf rider mail at aol dot com) remove spaces in part before @
I love to write on my Instagram page herterritory and this app makes the whole experience fun for the creator to the viewer .
Thank you for creating this!
A suggestion: I would like to see an edit button to where parts of the video can go at normal speed, then speed up a different portion, and maybe a slow motion option as well.
I love this app so much, I just wish that when I go to put the videos I take onto Instagram, that they would stay as clear as they were when I shot them. It seems when I upload the finished video to Instagram, the resolution goes down and makes it look a little grainy. But that's my only complaint, otherwise I love it!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2014 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.