Hyperlapse from Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thought there was more
This is very basic and has no options for tweaking what you're shooting. I might use this less for photography purposes and more for video note taking. I tried with a new iPad Pro and was informed that there was no image stabilization available. What?
Amazing for making lapse videos! Tap 4 times with 4 fingers to acess settings, but there is still very limited personal touches.
does not stabilize ipad pro videos. :(
great timelapse program, but to say that my 2016 ipad pro doesn't support video stabilization is basically saying the company refused to implement this feature in the app. they are in favor to make something else seem propriatorey which is in my opinion, retarded. any computer/processor can stabilize video. period. i know this because i have personally stabilized astronomical videos for the last 15 years on the lamest of processors. because of this fact, the app gets 1 star.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2014 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.