Hyperspektiv is a powerful video & photo effects app. Create music videos, make your Instagram look super cool, use for VJ visuals, or take next level selfies.
***Right now only videos can be edited. You can take photos from within the app, but you can't edit existing photos. Photo editing is coming in the next version very soon!***
**Featured Best New App by the App Store**
**Featured on Today Page in the App Store Feb 2018**
“Your photos and videos have never been trippier” - WALL STREET JOURNAL
“Distort reality with cyberdelic video app Hyperspektiv” -THE CREATORS PROJECT
Tag your creations #hyperspektiv.
• iPhone X fully supported
• Import videos from your camera roll (1080p supported!)
• Try swiping through the filters.
• Capture in square or rotate your device for the immersive landscape mode.
• Slide your finger across the view screen to adjust the effects and record it in real-time.
• Use 3D Touch on the view screen for added dimension.
• Seamlessly create VJ visuals in real-time using HDMI to Lightning cable.
• Capture HD 720p video or 1080p import.
• Take photos which will automatically save to camera roll.
• Want to get under the hood? Tap on the selected filter name to adjust the effects.
• Try repeatedly tapping the Wildcard filter for randomized madness.
Explore a new creative realm with our techno-kaleidoscope. We hope you find as much inspiration using it as we did creating it.
This update fixes UI issues with the iPhone X.
Photo import is coming! Not in this update - but soon. Stay tuned :)
Ratings and Reviews
I used Mirrorgram (which turned into SparkMode, which itself no longer exists) in the past and loved it, but now it has mysteriously disappeared from not only the App Store, but my iTunes library as well. After some digging, I found Hyperspektiv, which is apparently the new focus/model of the former two apps. And so after purchasing, I was expecting to use the old functions that Mirrorgram/SparkMode included. But unlike the description (and The Wall Street Journal review, and the The Creators Project review) claims, it DOES NOT have photo support. Only video. And this is incredibly frustrating to me because not only is that downright blatant false advertising, but now I have no app that functions the way Mirrorgram used to. Which is just great, because I don't work much with video... I'm a photographer.
VR! Also add more effects+more
I know asking for more is heard a-lot. But can you add a feature that we can use VR in the app. Just like the other review, to immerse ourselves in the app. Also, can you add a feature where we can make our own crazy filters and save them. The ability to save the random filters too. Maybe y’all can add more filters in the future! This app is great! Only complaint is I can’t choose photos to edit. Nor will photos save. This app just updated, and you said you fixed it. However it wasn’t fixed for me. I’m on an Ipad air. I’ll check again.
No surprises that this app was created by musicians. As a pro drummer myself, I can relate to this app on a multitude of levels. I can also see potential for using it as a self-promotion tool, filtering and toying with a group video or musician headshot.
Most of the negative reviews I’ve seen here seem almost whiny to me. Folks, if you want a really serious photo manipulation program you need to learn Photoshop or some other pro-level program. I see this as primarily for play, for having fun sharing crazy images with friends and through social media. Bravo, guys, I love it.
- Phantom Force LP
- 93.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Phantom Force LP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.