@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Hypoparathyroidism @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Hypoparathyroidism @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Hypoparathyroidism content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Thanks for using @Point of Care! We regularly update our apps to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features.
—Fast Register in app using Clinician Code
—Revamped Watson interface
—Ability to earn @PoC CME Credits on Watson Responses
Ratings and Reviews
Good source of info for professionals
This app provides a very good introduction to HYPOPARATHYROIDISM for medical professionals.
I do not know if the CME feature is fully functional and accredited but the quality of available information is very good.
I imagine this app could be a great introduction to and validation of current understanding of the disease for professionals who are unfamiliar.
I would like to see overt linkages to source information and promotion of patient support infrastructure like the Hypopara Association.
Also the polling information - it's not very transparent what or who the polling is ultimately for.
So 4 of 5 stars for showing up, having legitimate information, and offering a professional education package.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 @Point of Care™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.