By Code Information Systems Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CAR RENTALS FOR UBER & LYFT DRIVERS
DRIVE FOR UBER/LYFT WITHOUT OWNING A CAR
No long term commitment needed
- Find the best deals available to lease, rent cars and drive for Uber/Lyft. Owners post better deals everyday in our marketplace.
- There is NO COST for drivers to use this service. You can come back as many times as you want to find the best deal you can.
- Always wanted to try Uber black? Now you can. Register and get started driving uber black in 10 days.
- New to RideSharing? We can help you get started. Complete our online form and we will get you registered.
- If you are already an Uber/Lyft driver, get started finding a car to make more money.
- Your location can be only tracked from the owner of the car only from who you are renting a car. You can turn off the location tracking anytime you want.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.1
Minor Bug Fix
No customer service
The customer service department might not even exist... I was told I would be getting a refund weeks ago and still nothing. I've sent several emails out to them, and those have gone unanswered. If you're looking to work for uber /lyft use one of their options! They ARE actually cheaper any way. Would not be surprised to see this company out of business in a year. Not satisfied at all. I was cold called by some punk that had the recommendation to just keep booking cars.. Service is a good idea but the market space now has a lot of competition. Stay away! If you want to drive for lyft I'm telling you!! Email them and work through one of their options, at least you will get a freaking reply! P.s. I was told by an uber rep these vehicles are not even allowed on their platform and could result in being banned. 100%
This company is just getting started, and the service itself is a good option for those who drive for a living. That said, the app is crap. Menu navigation is often unresponsive and inconsistent. Ads to download the app display while you're using the very app it's advertising. Using the help chat dialog usually connects you with someone fairly quickly, which is great. Unfortunately, the chat window keeps closing while I type, making writing even a single sentence annoying. Just shoddy app design, but the HyreCar company itself is decent.
Nightmare on Crash and Burn Street
Don't believe a single 5-Star review... All from HyreCar staff, family and friends...
Website and App should be taken down. UBER & LYFT drivers beware! I am currently disputing a whopper of a bill for a vehicle I never picked-up or booked. The vehicle owner is just as perplexed and is removing all his cars from their site.
CSReps actually do email and call you back... But purely damage control. An UBER HUB rep warned me they DO NOT partner with HyreCar or recommend them. She indicated that by doing so you could be banned for life as an UBER driver. Not sure about LYFT and their policy. Never give these folks your credit card pls!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Computer Engineering Company LLC
- © 2015 HyreCar Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.