IMI Hydronic Engineering proudly presents HyTools, the user-friendly hydronic calculator App for HVAC professionals.
* Hydronic calculator (enter any two values and get the third one):
- flow - Kv/Cv - pressure drop
- power - flow - temperature difference
- flow - valve setting - pressure drop
* Dirt and air separator pressure drop calculation
* Valve sizing and presetting
* Radiator power estimation (panel and column)
* Radiator valve sizing and presetting
* Pipe sizing
* Unit conversion
* Run-time selection of localisation
* Run-time selection of language
* Pressure maintenance and vacuum degassing calculation and selection for heating, cooling and solar systems
Stay tuned for great upcoming updates adding further hydronic calculation functions.
Please visit www.imi-hydronic.com for more information and contact details.
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.imi-hydronic.com/en/contact/
IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA is the leading global provider and expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 projects worldwide. We help our customers everywhere optimise HVAC systems so they deliver desired comfort with optimal efficiency. IMI Hydronic Engineering is part of the international engineering group IMI plc which is listed as a member of the FTSE 100 on the London Stock Exchange.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for the update! Glad I can use it again!
Calculator doesn't work
I really like the app. It's easy to use. I wish all balancing valves had an app so I didn't have to worry about keeping track of a balancing wheel. There is one problem however. On this app I'm able to put in my setting and my pressure drop and the valve model but not the size of the valve. Every time I put in my info and it spits out a gpm it's never correct. I think it has to do with the fact you can't put in the valve size. Unless I'm missing it somewhere.
Units converter is handy for people working in an international firm, especially those poor engineers who actually can not afford to mess up!
- IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA
- 69.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.