Budget Flow 2 is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, revenues, bills-due and account balances. Striking advantage is the simplicity of use. No need to import data into dozens of fields or tabs. Just write the amount of money you have in your accounts in a bank, your monthly income (such as your salary) and your monthly expenses. This information is stored on your device and each time you start the application all information will be displayed in front of you. As a result whenever you need to know your exact financial situation just run this app from your iPhone or iPad; it's that simple!
With BF2 it's very easy to organize your finances on the road, wherever you are, at any time! Without having to connect to the internet just grab your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and calculate your monthly budget. It's ideal for one person or for your entire household finances.
- A specially designed universal app that runs seamlessly on both iPhone and iPad
- Beautiful, simple and simple to use
- You do not need to connect to the Internet or create an online account like other apps
- Your data is password protected and it is only accessible to you
- Revenue, Expenses, Savings
- Percentage (%) of the cost relationship between your expenses and the available cash
- Export your daily transactions to CSV format (Excel compatible)
- Half-yearly chart
- User Page (ID, Passport, photo etc.)
- Car / Bike (save where you've parked, the app makes use of the device's GPS)
- Exchange rates for the most common currencies
- Tips calculator
- Notes (pin, codes etc.)
- Calculations Page
- Tips to improve your finances
You can contact us through the links below.
In order to celebrate the 7th birthday of BF2, we released a major update that includes many new features and bug fixes:
*NEW FEATURE! Transactions were added. You can know keep track of your daily expenses.
*NEW FEATURE! Export your transactions to .CSV format (Excel compatible)
*Exchange rates GUI redesigned. You now have the option to select either dollars or euros.
*New shortcuts were added in order to jump faster between frames.
*A problem with iPhone 6 devices has been fixed (the app was crashing in the beginning)
*Profile photo bug has been fixed.
*Many other minor bugs and glitches have been fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.