The i-ALERT®2 condition monitoring is a health monitoring platform for rotating equipment. It offers users intuitive interface to equipment operational data and machine records to help detect machine failures earlier.
The i-ALERT2 App interfaces with a separate i-ALERT2 condition monitor that must be purchased.
Early Detection of Machine Failures:
· Vibration, Temperature, Run-time Monitoring
· Data Logging with Trend Analysis
· Advanced Vibration Analysis Tools (FFT and Time Waveform)
· Track devices on a data route
· Generate detailed Reports on Equipment
· Edit and Set Alarm Thresholds
· Examine Historical Trend data
Instant Access to Machine Records:
· Product Details
· Hydraulic Information
· Bill of Materials (BOM) / Parts List
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for condition monitoring
A great device for condition monitoring programs. I am using it on pumps, motors, and blowers at our plant. I could see the status of all the equipment in range of the ialert. The app has a clean interface and was easy to use. It was simple to connect and download the vibration and temperature trends which was really useful to track how the equipment has been operating. It did take on average about 30 seconds to request and download an FFT, but the fact that I can get tri-axial spectrum data to my iPad was worth the wait.
Great app for a great product
This is a real solution for condition monitoring of industrial equipment. This app empowers maintenance teams to collect and review data with convenience.
- Goulds Pumps Inc.
- 52.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Goulds Pumps Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.