I am Bread
By Bossa Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Selected by Apple - Handpicked Apps & Games 2015**
‘I am Bread’ is the latest quirky adventure from the creators of 'Surgeon Simulator', Bossa Studios. This isn't the best thing since sliced bread . . . it is sliced bread!
Mashable - 'After years of waiting, we can be Bread'
Touch Arcade - 'Feels like the pinnacle of all humanity's accomplishments'
Wired - 'I am Bread is the strangest game you will play this year'
9/10 - Steam
Metro - 'Slice of Heaven'
Destructoid - 'I Am Bread is just delightful'
MTV - 'Best Carbs'
You are bread! Your mission, become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you head on an adventure across 8 levels taking bread from its natural confine in the kitchen, throughout the house and then venture outside into the garden and beyond. Look out for the floor and any other unsavoury obstacles that could harm your tastiness as you seek out the means to achieve bread's ultimate goal.
Using the unique control system, designed from the ground up for iOS, you can bring the slice to life and take it on an incredible adventure. With you in control, this bread will be boldly going where no bread has gone before!
The following devices may have issues running I am Bread:
- iPad 2, iPhone 4s, iPod 5th gen and iPad mini 1st gen.
If you encounter crashes perform a hard reset, which is achieved by holding down the home and power buttons until the apple logo appears.
What's New in Version 1.5
This update comes to you in the form of delicious, calorie-free carby bug fixes. Want to know more? Of course you do!
- When you’re playing the epilogue, the window wipers now behave like normal window wipers, not window wipers that have had too many energy drinks and stayed up all night.
- You can no longer see the pink particles at the end of the petrol station now. Bad news for anyone who likes confetti and cherry blossom, but sorry. That wasn’t intentional.
- The washing machine in the kitchen now looks a little less...wonky.
- If you crash at the end of a level, your progress should still be saved. That should save a few pennies in the swear jar!
- If your game was stuck muted, you should now be able to unmute the game. Because everyone likes a little music in their life, right?
App always closes out when I die. Also so hard to move the bread and even get it to do what you want. Defiantly NOT worth $4.99. Very disappointed because I was so excited to play this game.
THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD!! but....
I LOVE I AM BREAD!!!! FIVE STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! But, there has to be more levels, and (spoilers!) when the hand takes Mr.Murton, WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM!!!?? Can there please be a way to ring out in the game, so please add more levels, also not just that, can u add cracker mode and bagel and boughette mode? Please!? That's all
This game is great don't get me wrong but it has some flaws.First of climbing is too hard and I think there should be easier levels or level skips.Because climbing is tough this makes the game hard because most of the game is climbing. So I feel you should do one of the following to make the game better make climbing easier, make easier levels, or have level skips or tutorials to show the player what to do.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 08, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.08 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Bossa Studios Ltd
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.