I am here (geo photo)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I am here is a useful augmented reality geo photo camera.
Turn your iPhone into advanced photo camera with real-time GPS information about your position, compass, map and pointer to the particular place.
One tap and you will get photo with GPS information, compass and map. Next tap and information about your location will be sent over e-mail or sms to your friends.
Do you want to describe your location? Don’t talk, just shoot and e-mail.
Do you interested in getting your photo on the highest peak with your location on a map? Just ask your friend to take a photo.
- Real-time GPS information (coordinates, altitude, reverse geocoded address)
- Shutter timer
- Compass (Magnetic or true)
- Several compass skins
- Maps with autorotation (map, satellite or hybrid)
- Configurable position of the Info pane, Map pane and Compass pane
- Configurable Info fields in Info pane
- Several backgrounds for Info pane
- Customizable text color
- Custom caption
- Date stamp (Long or short)
- Reverse geocoded address (Long or short)
- Coordinates (DMS or D)
- Altitude (meters or feet)
- Arrow pointer
- Landscape or portrait photo
- Full resolution photo processing
- Saving photo in Photo Library
- e-mail last photo (in full resolution, medium resolution or low resolution with additional text information like coordinates, altitude, reverse geocoded address and link to the Google map)
- Share your location by SMS.
HOW TO CONFIGURE
Tap-and-hold on any pane and move it to the desired place.
Double-tap on any pane to configure.
Tap on a photo-camera icon in configuration mode to disable or enable pane on a photo.
Tap on a photo-camera icon in Info configuration mode to disable or enable desired field.
Double-tap on camera view to turn on or turn off arrow pointer.
Compass available only on iPhone 3GS.
Precise GPS information available only on iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.
Maps require access to the Internet.
Reverse geocoding require access to the Internet.
We glad to hear you. If you have any problems, ideas or wishes send us a request via support page.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Facebook support
- Save last photo button
- 4x Zoom
This is a great app but there are a few features I think it should have. The pictures you take do not save to the camera roll. Also, there needs to be a list of saved photos that you can go back to.
Little tricky to configure but awesome app. Now you can publish a photo on Facebook with a link to a map showing your exact location in one click!
Doesn't work on iOS 7
Opens quickly but immediately crashes when using an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 03, 2010
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Filipp Milovanov
- © kS0ft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$1.99