I Am Zlatan
By Bonnierforlagen Ab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I AM ZLATAN BIOGRAPHY APP
– A new kind of reading experience
UNIQUE FEATURES IN THE APP
The original text is brought to life by:
- 16 scenes: Visual stories highlighting defining moments of the biography, including: the showtime goal in La Manga, the Maradona goal against Breda, the backheel against Italy, the inauguration of Zlatan Court, the backheel at Inter that crowned Zlatan Capocannoniere, the reception at Camp Nou, the goal in El Clásico, and more.
- The timeline: Explore the original text re-created as a chronological interactive storyline
- Geo stories: Navigate the story geographically on an interactive map or using the GPS of the iPad when traveling
- Stop-motion storytelling: Study the Maradona goal against Breda and Ronaldo's tricks and techniques
- Tattoo stories: Scope out Zlatan’s tattoos interactively
- Dialogue storytelling: Re-enact Zlatan's first meeting with Mino Raiola
- Memorabilia gallery: A close-up view of some of the boots through the years
- Statistics: The career told in numbers with adjacent images
- Picture gallery: Zlatan's life outside of football
- Personal video introduction by Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- 130 images and 30 videos integrated into each chapter, carefully selected to enhance the original story.
- Unique behind-the-scenes interview with author David Lagercrantz on writing the text with Zlatan Ibrahimovic
The I Am Zlatan biography app is the story of the bestselling book I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic, completely re-imagined for touchscreen. Dive vertically into the original text with adjacent images, videos and links for further exploration. Swipe horizontally to discover highly immersive and interactive scenes, never-before-seen visual stories highlighting defining moments of the biography. Additionally, the original text is re-created into a geographical as well as chronological interactive storyline.
ABOUT THE STORY
I Am Zlatan is the story of the football player known to fans around the world as Ibra. Get the inside story of his childhood on the wrong side of the tracks in Malmö, Sweden, and his fight against the odds. Here’s Ibra’s take on the clubs, the scandals, and stars like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Patrick Vieira and Lionel Messi. In his own words, Ibra tells us about his time on the Malmö FF youth squad, and about the dads from the nicer part of town who tried to get him kicked off the team. We get the full story about the conflicts in Ajax, the sale to Juventus, his successes in Italy and the scandal that almost ruined his career. He tells us about the wins with Inter Milan, about Mourinho, and about his most famous goals. He tells us about Helena, the kids, and his life off the pitch. And for the first time ever we get the whole truth about what really happened between him and Pep Guardiola in Barcelona. Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s autobiography is a thrilling look behind the scenes of top division football.
"Zlatan's book will do wonders for reading everywhere... It's an incredible story about how a boy survives a childhood characterised by violence and poverty." - Dilsa Demirbag-Sten, DN
"The journey from Rosengård has epic proportions, like a film by Spike Lee; a merciless reckoning with the middle class... 'I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic' is the best socio-realistic depiction of modern Scandinavia to have come out in a long time." - Lars Trier Mogensen, Politiken, Danmark
"The book about Zlatan is a future classic which will change Sweden." - Lasse Anrell, Aftonbladet
Your biography app will be downloaded in two steps. First, the app itself is downloaded (ca 5 MB). The second step, the download of the content (ca 520 MB), requires wi-fi connection and will start automatically the first time you open your app. Please do not force quit the app, or let the iPad go to sleep, while downloading the contents.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 574 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bonnierforlagen Ab
- Zlatan Ibrahimović and David Lagercrantz 2011 / English translation © Ruth Urbom 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.