I Burn Calorie
By Ioannis Pavlidis
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
View Weekly, Monthly and yearly activity trend graph of You vs. World
Hit the recording button, and the app automatically records the amount of calories you burn and/or how many miles you drive throughout the day. The more you walk and bike and the less you drive, the better.
This is a unique mix of health with social networking. You can monitor your daily, weekly, and monthly progress through graphs. You can also post your activity updates to Facebook and Twitter.
THE AWARD WINNING ALGORITHM
The "I Burn Calories" app continuously reads the iPhone's accelerometer and GPS values. Based on these values, it provides accurate Calorie and/or mileage estimation no matter where you attach the iPhone device (pocket, waist, arm, or another part of your body) by using the award-winning (CHI 2010) algorithm of the University of Houston’s Computational Physiology Lab.
MORE DISTINCTIVE FEATURES
- View Activity Trend Graph. Compare yourself with the rest of our users.
- View daily trace of your walking, biking, and driving activity on a map (TraceMap)
- Physical and mileage activity history to monitor your evolving lifestyle
- Search function to locate and register your friends as buddies
- View Ozone(O3) pollutant on a map (OzoneMap) in your location (currently all US cities)
- View Particle(PM2.5) pollutant on a map (ParticleMap) in your location (currently all US cities)
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
- bug fixes. Update for iOS 9.
Good and useful
Like the simplicity and ease of use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ioannis Pavlidis
- © 2015 University of Houston- Computational Physiology Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.