I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! and Other Stories - Dr. Seuss
By Oceanhouse Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dive into 3 exciting Dr. Seuss interactive short story book apps and meet the Cat in the Hat's extended family! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Enjoy I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today!, King Looie Katz, and The Glunk that got Thunk, all in one convenient place.
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 3-6
-I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! - A boastful young cat learns the perils of bragging when he overconfidently declares he can lick 30 tigers, then proceeds to whittle down the number.
- King Looie Katz - King Looie of Katzen-stein proudly gloasts about his royal tail and insists it be carried around so it doesn't touch the ground. Soon, all cats in the kingdom are carrying around each others tails until one small cat revolts leading to "demo-catic" results.
- The Glunk that got Thunk - A small cat tells the story of his imaginative sister who "thunked a Glunk." She tries to "un-thunk" the Glunk who is causing a ruckus, but it takes teaming up with her brother to get rid of the disruptive creature.
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2013 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.5
- iOS7 bug fixes (audio related)
- Parental Controls Added!
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
Please hire Martin Short for the voice over and not that I am a pacifist but the words "beat up" as I'm ready to put my son in pre-k and behave is just nonsense.
Save your money.
Just so-so. The book is short, on both content and length. There are better Dr. Seuss books than this.
These are horrible compared to green eggs and ham!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- ™ & © 2013 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.