Can't wake up?
With this alarm clock you will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off or lower the volume until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? No need to decide – you can use them all!
* Up to eight different Wake Up Tasks (six of them available in premium Pro Version) - Math, Memory, Rewrite, Order, Pairs, Repeat, Shake, Barcode - you can test all of them before deciding to activate Pro Version!
* Innovative Barcode Task – scan previously prepared barcode (from a toothpaste or a book) to finish Task - where will you put it? In the kitchen, bathroom? Now you need to get out of bed!
* Set multiple alarms
* Select alarm's sound from prepared ringtones or use your favourite song from iTunes
* Different difficulties for each Task
* Allowed Snooze option - choose how many times you can snooze before having to do the Tasks
Keep I Can't Wake Up running with display turned on for best effects! Otherwise you will have to open alarm notification by yourself and it can be easily skipped.
Just do not press the Home or Power button after setting the alarm and screen will turn off automatically when you place phone face down.
- bug tracing framework removed to conform with the GDPR
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea in theory, but inconsistent and poorly designed. The idea that I have to leave it open when I go to bed is silly, because the regular clock app doesn’t require that, and even when I do so, sometimes it doesn’t go off and just gives me a push notification, which means I don’t see it until.....after I wake up via other means. Also, this morning I turned off my alarm because I woke up even earlier than I usually set it....and it went off anyway. So what exactly is the point?
It works a lot better with the new update; however, I’ve had difficulty with the Restore Purchase option. I bought it before and have had no difficulty in the past. I tried closing the app, reinstalling it, logging out— all to no avail; it won’t restore the purchase. Other than that, excellent app (5/5).
One little problem.
I love how relentless this app is, but I’ve discovered that if you close the app entirely while you’re in the challenges twice, the alarm shuts right off. This is a problem as I know tired me will just do that instead of actually doing the challenges and then I’ll end up right back in bed again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.