Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app can control the helicopter after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of ipod touch or iphone.
This application has 5 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
2. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
3. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
4. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
5. On the upper right corner: You may turn on/off the g-sencer to control your helicopter.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
modify some bug
I recently purchased a heli, and it appeared to be broken. Well after having read some other reviews I figured out what was wrong. You have to have the mono turned off. I you don't it won't send any signals. All in all I don't have many complaints. It sure would have been nice if you had put this info somewhere for people to find, either with the heli it's self or on the apps information screen. Thanks
seems to work pretty well, good response time. I can't say the helicopter is perfect, but the app is OK I suppose.
Don't waste your time
I have both the IPad 2 and a Samsung S3 and does not work on either. Copter is the I fly x Heli.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 26, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UNITED POWER RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY CORP.
- © UPRtek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.