i Fishing Fly Fishing Edition
By Chris Egerter
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You've played iFishing, and iFishing Saltwater Edition, now try your luck at Fly Fishing! Fish rivers and streams after species of trout the other games didn't have!
- Unique Create a photo feature lets you superimpose your catch over an existing photo on your device and email it to your friends for bragging rights.
- 6 unlockable locations with unique real life animated backgrounds (new for the iFishing series!).
- Variety of flies for each species.
- Many species of trout and other freshwater fish to catch (perch, steelhead, rainbow trout, brown trout, cutthroat trout, brook trout, bluegill, rock bass)
- Use the iphone's accelerometer to cast, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Practice or Tournament modes
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
- Comprehensive help guide that teaches you how to fish
-To unlock more locations you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the location screen to see how much cash you've earned and need to unlock the next location.
-You can't keep fish that aren't considered sports fish, like perch or bluegills.
-If you take a photo be patient while the thumbnails are generated from your photo library.
More RPG Games:
Doodle Fishing, Doodle Chopper, Puppet Jump, Puppet Sprint, Puppet Labyrinth, Super Soccer Kick 3D, Super Football Kick 3D, Pocket Farm, iFishing, iFishing Saltwater, Dark Raider, Dark Raider S, Blue Skies 3GS, The Guy Game, The Girl Game
What's New in Version 2.0
-Updated all graphics to HD
-Significantly improved fish/rod graphics and animation
-Redesigned main menu
Since the last upgrade, the app crashes as soon as you move into first place. Now this is simply a worthless investment. I guess they want me to pay for a new version just have it crash again
Boring simulation of "fly-fishing", and constant crashes after catching a fish leads me to conclude that this game is garbage. Requesting refund. Terrible, don't buy.
iFishingSE, 3, and FFE all crash constantly. The only one that doesn't crash, is ifishing! It's not worth playing!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 02, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Egerter
- © 2015 Rocking Pocket Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.