By PhotoFast Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: For genuine PhotoFast i-FlashDrive "HD" or "a" hardware only.
What's new in HD version :
1. Play MP3 directly from the i-FlashDrive HD accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices.
2. Play mp4/m4v/mov (coded in H264/AAC) directly from the i-FlashDrive HD accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices. (Due to different transfer rates of iOS devices, it is suggested to play video bit-rate under 10,000bps on iPad 2 and iPad 3, and bit-rate under 6,000bps on iPad and iPhone 4/4s)
3. Paste from Clipboard. Select text in Safari or email, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive HD into a single text file. Or long press on a photo in Camera Roll, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive HD as single photo files.
i-FlashDrive HD allows you to store, view and manage files on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Exchange files between your iOS devices and Mac/PC.
i-FlashDrive HD features document viewer, file manager, voice recorder and text editor. i-FlashDrive HD supports many file management operations: i.e. delete, move, copy, email and more. You can perform file operations on one individual file or multiple.
Contact Backup in private or open format (vCard) are also available in home view.
Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Audio coded in AC3/E-AC3/MLP is not supported.
What's New in Version 2.1.9
This does exactly what it claims. I downloaded 30,000 slides and a bunch of videos without a hitch. I wish the app interface would allow you to flip through the pictures with a built in slide show, and it would be easier if the size of the thumbnail was larger. If you are tired of having Apple reorder your pictures after lengthy down loads this is the answer. It will only read up to a 32GB SD card but at a third the price of the units with built in memory go buy mor SD cards. It has a FAQ section that answers all your question so do not be surprised when you find no directions in the well appointed box.
What I'm going to say there is nothing to do with this app but I wish iFlash drive device is more affordable, I have it myself and it does the job but I couldn't refer to some else because it's more reliable with iFlash drive device and it is expensive, otherwise it's great!
It does work fantastic!
Flawlessly, it works that I have intention to buy a second iflash drive USB . I can actually put pictures from my iFlash Drive directly to my iPad and open my photo to other apps. Couldn't be better than that, 5 Stars!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 09, 2014
- Version: 2.1.9
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: PhotoFast Co. Ltd
- © PhotoFast Co. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.