"WOW... 37 stunning picture books for kids in one app. This is a MUST have for every parent with kids!"
Brought to you by popular demand from thousands of parents.... the "I Like Books" collection which contains all 37 stunning I Like books in one single app.
The "I Like" children's picture books are a magical way to enjoy stories with your child. Not only are the stories and pictures fun... they also help your child learn about the world they live in. It is a fantastic learning experience for kids of all ages from 0 to 6. The little ones will enjoy listening to lovely stories while looking at gorgeous pictures that are carefully chosen. Toddlers will love the interactivity of the picture books and click on items to discover new words. Young kids will enjoy these books to learn how to read as they see each word individually highlighted in red at the exact moment the audio is played back.
If your little one loves hearing new stories and learning about new things, then the "I Like" picture books will become one of their most treasured apps and soon they will even be able to read them on their own!
I Like Books Included:
I Like Animals, I Like Boats
I Like Cats, I Like Colors
I Like Dad, I Like Dogs
I Like Drawing, I Like Fall
I Like Grandma, I Like Grandpa
I Like Horses, I Like Leaves
I Like Letters, I Like Math
I Like Mom, I Like Montessori
I Like Music, I Like My Body
I Like My Brother, I Like My Sister
I Like Numbers, I Like Pets
I Like Planes, I Like Reading
I Like School, I Like Shapes
I Like Snow, I Like Spring
I Like Sticks, I Like Stones
I Like Stories, I Like Summer
I Like Trains, I Like Trucks
I Like Water, I Like Winter
I Like Writing
● Add your own voice - record the entire story in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Auto highlights - each word highlights in red as it is being read
● Word highlights - click on any word and hear it being read out loud
● Supports three playback modes - read to me, read by myself, and auto-play which automatically turns from page to page
● Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully designed vs. cartoonish illustrations
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
● Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
● Customize story - you can fully customize the entire story and even change it!
● Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
● Change the story - want to personalize the story and change it, no problem, everything is customizable
● Add picture highlights - if you want your child to learn a particular object in the photo, just click on it and add the word and recording. You can even adjust the area of what can be highlighted and make it bigger and smaller
● Playback mode - at any time you can either play back the original story or the one that has been customized by you
● Story highlights - Turn on / off the ability to have each word is highlighted as the story is being read
● Word highlights - Turn on / off the ability to highlight words
● Picture highlights - Turn on / off the ability to click on picture highlights to make the story either more immersive or less distracting
● Page swiping - Turn on / off the ability to move from page to page by click vs. by finger swiping too
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I could add my own pics :(
I love where Grasshopper Apps is going with this App! It has wonderful potential for creating interactive, adapted stories for children with special needs. I was really disappointed however, in the fact that I couldn't add my own photos, especially since the App description on the developer's website indicated that you could customize photos. I hope this will be a feature in a future (hopefully sooner rather than later) upgrade. I also wish that the interface was customizable to view one page rather than two at a time. This would be handy for increasing the page size for children with visual and motor challenges. It also makes for a much more natural reading experience when it comes to repetitive lines and children filling in the blanks of a story that starts a thought on one page and completes it on the next. Hope to see more Apps like this!
Wonderful but could be even better.
Beautiful photos. Great stories. Long books. Awesome collection. However since the books are so long, it needs a home button while the story plays so that child can quit book if he chooses. Right now you need to go through the whole book to quit. The home button doesn't always respond. I was expecting the books to be able to respond by touching each word one at a time as well. My kids would them be able to read them more independently with out the use of the read to me feature. Great stories, but not necessarily for the emergent reader which was what I was expecting.
My 2-year old is learning to read with this app
I have been following apps by this company since they were initially doing flash cards under the "Smart Baby Apps" name.
Their apps have improved tremendously since then and it is always a joy to see my son learn as he is playing with these apps.
My son started on these apps about a year ago not knowing how to read. (we did, however, do some physical flash cards with him). I am proud to say that he is now able to read (if he feels like it). He is less than 30 months old.
I found that the trick is to be patient and not force the app upon him. He warms up to new apps slowly. But once he gets going, he does not want to stop. I had to hide the iPad after some time so that he has some eye rest.
This company produces good quality apps. If you have a toddler, I am sure he/she will benefit from it. Just take care to give your kid an eye break every once in a while.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.