I Love Hue
By Zut Games Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I Love Hue is a gentle journey into colour and perception. Arrange mosaics of coloured tiles into perfectly ordered spectrums. Lovingly made for players who enjoy beautifully crafted puzzle games - or anyone who needs a few moments of visual tranquility.
* COLOUR - move each tile to its perfect place within the spectrum
* HARMONY - create order out of chromatic chaos
* PERCEPTION - learn to see the smallest difference between similar colours
* SERENITY - lose yourself in a tranquil world of colour and light
* Mesmerising colour-based gameplay - a puzzle of perception, not logic
* A minimal, modernist aesthetic - a playable work of art
* A soothing synth soundtrack
* Share your accomplishments… and moments of beauty
* Over 600 levels to solve
* Compare your performance to the world average, and unlock achievements by beating it
What's New in Version 1.1.3
+ Fixed issue with transactions being credited multiple times
+ Fixed issue with drag and drop tile swapping
So I recently decided that at times I can be selfish. I will download free versions of some amazing games and when asked to leave a rating, well quite frankly I skip it every time! I feel awful. Developers, music artists, artists, free thinkers, hard workers, and amazing individuals depend on me.....yes, little 'ole me, to help them share amazing things. And not only that they ask me to share, let me have it for free, and encourage feedback, but they appreciate honest answers. This game is good. If you suffer from anxiety or even that your soul just doesn't feel well, this game has brought me a competitive peace. Not sure that I could be more honest. Download this game....if you don't like it, delete it. But if you do enjoy it, I promise you won't be sorry.
No Purchase All
This is a great and relaxing game with good mechanics, but it has one giant flaw. In I Love Hue, you are given a limit to how many levels you can play, because each new level costs 3 "pyramids" to play and each replay costs 1. You can watch an ad or wait 24 hours for 12 more. There is no option to purchase the game in its full version, no limits on levels/time. Spaceteam, for example, has many micro-transactions, but an "unlock all" for a set price, where you get all upgrades, etc. permanently unlocked. I would be willing to pay $10 for an upgrade in which I didn't have to worry about pyramids anymore and there were no ads. I miss the days of buying a game and owning it.
It's very relaxing to play and it is challenging. I play it any chance I get.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Zut Games Ltd
- © 2017 Zut Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Prism Pack$1.99
- Medium Prism Pack$3.99
- Extra Large Prism Pack$9.99
- Large Prism Pack$6.99