The i-Memory features a bi-directional Lightning and USB connector for Apple iOS storage expansion with universal content access and portability. It is fully certified for iPhone, iPad, and iPod, allowing data transfer between them and PCs with plug and play ease. From songs to Ultra HD 4K files, users can move data free from network bandwidth or internet availability limitations. Even today, convenient and spacious physical storage is faster and more reliable than online storage, and works anywhere so you’re always in touch with content.
1. Comprehensive media format support
The i-Memory supports nearly 40 popular media formats. For video, these include MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, RMVB, and MKV, among others. All major audio standards are supported, alongside JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF and other image formats. i-Memory compatibility extends to the RAW file extension, leading to optimal content coverage and seamless access.
2. Camera Roll backup
Keep snapping pics and capturing videos with your iPhone without worrying about on-device space running out. Quickly back up your entire Camera Roll to the i-Memory to free up capacity on your iPhone. This is especially useful while on vacation or at special events and whenever uploading to cloud storage isn’t feasible. The spacious i-Memory is there when you need it.
3. Intuitive content management
We include the i-Memory app for user friendly management of all content stored on the UE710. The app works on iPhone, iPad, iPod, enabling access to documents, videos, music, and photos. Check available storage, copy, delete, rename, and preview content of videos and photos: all through a simple and fast interface.
1. One touch backup for Camera Roll / Contacts
2. Single file, multi-file, and folder-wide encryption
3. i-Memory Camera:
- Save photos / videos directly to Flash drive
- Built in multiple filters effects for photos
- Up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
4. Subtitle format support: SRT, ASS, Sub
5. Support lossless Audio format: FLAC, APE, ALAC
6. RAW file preview and copy to device Camera Roll
7. Live Photos backup support on iOS 10
8. Support Chromecast for video / photo cast
9. Support AirPods music playback
10. App Lock: AI920 Flash Drive encryption via App
1. UI Fix
Ratings and Reviews
I'm having so many problems with this app. When I click on photos, only my two recent pictures show up. When I try to load everything onto the device, it just freezes and the app shuts down. I really need to find a way to get more storage without having to get a new phone, and I wouldn't recommend using this app and device to do it, way to glitchy.
Doesn’t Work With iOS 11
I just received my i Memory drive and it won’t work on my iPhone 6s with iOS 11.0.3. It also will not work with my phone case which is a LifeProof Fre. I did find out you can slide the insides out of the case and use it that way with my case but I don’t like needing to do that. Anyway it will probably get sent back because the app won’t work.
Very good app
I've found it good enough to save memory.
- ADATA Technology Co., Ltd.
- 74.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 ADATA Techology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.