i-Neighbour Smart Community is the most comprehensive Residential & Visitor Management System, integrated with a series of IoT Smart Security.
There are three sections to look out for in i-Neighbour: Visitor Management System, Security and Residential Management System.
VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
In i-Neighbour, there are three methods of registration:
Pre-Registration: Visitors are allowed to carry out advance registration prior to their actual visit. Additionally, a QR code will be provided automatically once the resident has accepted the visitor’s registration.
Invitation: Residents can invite visitors by sending them a link and a QR code. In short, the link allows the visitors to fill up their informations. While, the QR code allows for a quicker access and easy verification.
Walk-In Registration: This is typically done at the guard house. i-Neighbour Mobile App is integrated with the Smart Card Reader. Additionally, the i-Neighbour Mobile App has an in-app intercom feature that allows communication between the residents and the guards thus providing some added security.
i-Neighbour solution offers a series of smart security features:
Siren Kit - is to be installed at the nearby guard house. In the event of an emergency situation, residents can trigger the Panic Button via i-Neighbour Mobile App thus activating the Siren Kit and alerting the security guards in charge.
Cloud Surveillance System - will be integrated alongside the i-Neighbour Mobile App thus providing residents with the opportunity to glimpse into their home and ensure its safety anytime, anywhere at just the tips of their fingers.
Car Plate Recognition - to promote a cardless system whereby residents are allowed to enter and exit the neighbourhood all without the frustration of having to present a card key.
Smart BLE Lift - connects the common area to the residential floors (high rise property). Residents will be able to grant visitors access to their supposed floor via the scanning of the QR code provided during registration.
Smart Lock - is to be installed at facilities. After booking has been approved by the management, residents can have access through Smart Lock to the facility via i-Neighbour App, without having to first wait for the person in-charge in order to open the door.
Smart Wireless Alarm - is a DIY, easy and hassle-free system that allows residents to setup and configure home alarm system, all via mobile app.
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
i-Neighbour provides a centralised platform for effective communication between residents and managements, such as:
Info Zone - provides access to important announcements, documents and contacts shared by the management. Basically speaking, whenever a resident requires information about their neighbourhood, they can click on this section of the i-Neighbour App for the supposed info.
Incident/Defect Report - is to allow residents to lodge a report regarding an incident or defect occurring within the neighbourhood, without having to go to the management office. Residents are always kept updated with the latest status of the report.
Facility Booking - is for residents to book facilities within the comfort of their own homes, or even on the go.
Maintenance Payment - is for residents to view their invoices and pay any maintenance charges via i-Neighbour. Note: i-Neighbour automatically sends payment reminders to residents.
E-Polling - is for receiving votes and ideas from the community thus eliminating the need of having to call up for a meeting which in turn help saves time and money.
Stay tuned with us, there are more useful incoming features that we can’t wait to announce!
These features sound too good to be true?
Download i-Neighbour Mobile App now and experience it yourself. Login to the demo account and check out the features available for a resident. You will definitely be amazed!
For more information or a demo request, contact us via email@example.com
Introducing the latest features:
1. Smart Devices - Administrators can now integrate Smart Devices (Smart Barrier, EpiCamera and Smart Door) with the Visitor Management System to allow Security Guard to Check-In/Out visitors and simultaneously manage the installed Smart Devices.
2. Visitor Pass - Security Guards are allowed to scan the QR Code obtained from the Visitor Pass when Checking-In/Out the visitors.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
- TimeTec Cloud Sdn Bhd
- 102.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Hindi, Indonesian, Malay, Nepali, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TimeTec Cloud Sdn Bhd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.