I. O. Silver
By Evergreen Computer Services, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This 30th anniversary remake of a Beagle Bros Apple II arcade puzzle game lets you combine chips to build circuits and computers, battling bugs and racing the clock to build a super computer.
What's New in Version 1.3
Just a passel of bug fixes. Game play hasn't changed because it's already perfect. (And very hard, yes.)
- Fixed a problem when bugs are released and come back on the screen, sometimes they act as if they're squashed by a non-moving chip and vanish -- to be found later under that chip. And other silly things.
- Attempted math on nil gridNum, which is bad. Fixed. At least on my phone it is.
- When bugs are trapped and new level is building, old bugs still on the screen crash with newly created chips and make $ appear on screen. That should no longer happen.
- Fixed the bug that didn't unlock the retro pack after you bought it. (Not trying to get multiple purchases, really...)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 11, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Evergreen Computer Services, LLC
- © 2014 Evergreen Computer Services, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1984 Retro Pack and Tokens$1.99
- Bad Brad MegaPack$3.99