WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
“I SPY offers [hidden object] type of gameplay; you’re presented with a cluster of objects scattered about the screen, and you’re told to find particular ones. It’s that simple, but oddly addictive.”
“The I SPY series of books has always been a favorite of mine and the transformation from paper to iPhone is a great one.”
– The Dirty T-shirt.com
I SPY Riddle Race combines the signature hidden object play of I SPY with the fun appeal of board games and fast-paced challenges. Based on the best-selling books from Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick, I SPY Riddle Race boasts 60 I SPY puzzles, two play modes and numerous bonus challenges! Great for kids and casual gamers!
• Two ways to play—Practice and Riddle Race Modes. Practice Mode allows players to solve riddles at their own pace while Riddle Race Mode offers timed riddles, a bonus round and added challenges.
• 60 I SPY riddles with hundreds of objects to find.
• 20 game boards—each featuring three unique I SPY riddles! Solve all three riddles before time runs out to advance to the bonus round.
• Bonus rounds challenge players to find objects across a set of riddles.
• Zoom functionality allows for up to 300% magnification to help find the most cleverly hidden objects!
• Voiceovers read all the I SPY riddles aloud to help younger players just learning how to read.
- Now available for iPad and iPhone
- HD graphic update
- additional bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but it's hard 😀😜😀😜
I really like all the ways they hide the objects, but I never find everything that's hidden in the scenes which gets me upset at the end of the game where it freezes the screen. I can only get to the third round when BOOM! Times runs out and, the screen freezes. I also hate when it says to type your name, and there's not even a keyboard! I really think they should make some changes.
Game freezes and I can’t advance. Takes me back to the same puzzle
Ok, I am an adult, but I love these I Spy books. I downloaded Spooky Mansion, and already beat it. I’m trying to move on through the different levels, but when I find all the objects, and I try to move forward, I’m stuck at the level, and the game keeps bringing me back. Help! and please make more games, they are good for brain training!
Not really for little kids
You can’t do anything until the opening directions are finished playing. When you click on something, you can’t do anything until the lady finishes congratulating you, but the timer still clicks down. I don’t think it’s been updated since it was made. Once you are in the bonus round, it repeats itself ... a lot. Once you get to 1,000 points, the game doesn’t know what to do.
- Scholastic Interactive LLC
- 123.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved. I SPY TM & © Jean Marzollo & Walter Wick
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.