I SPY Spooky Mansion
By Scholastic Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***Parent's Choice Gold Award
***Best-in-Show, iKids App Showdown (Kidscreen)
***W3 Silver Award
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
“I SPY Spooky Mansion is a high-quality search and find app…”
“…I SPY Spooky Mansion is a fun yet challenging hidden objects game…”
“The production values in this childrens’ app took the prize, as did its attention to detail…”
– Kidscreen / Best in-Show iKids App Showdown
Play the hidden object adventure based on Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick’s best-selling I SPY Spooky Night book. Through the creaking gates, you’d best beware. A spooky mansion awaits. . . enter if you dare! Find yourself trapped on the grounds of a scary and mysterious mansion where you’re only escape is to collect 7 keys hidden throughout the estate. To reveal the keys, solve 21 I SPY riddles and puzzles by searching for hidden objects in areas of the mansion—the library, living room, laboratory, graveyard and more!
• Adventure themed gameplay--solve riddles to collect the seven keys.
• 21 I SPY riddles lurking on the spooky estate.
• Zoom functionality allows for up to 300% magnification to help find the most cleverly hidden objects!
• Voiceovers read all the I SPY riddles aloud to help younger players just learning how to read.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Now available for iPad and iPhone
- HD graphic update
- additional bug fixes
Good as far as it goes.
The first few times through were fun. But now it just keeps repeating the same finds in the same room. You can see there are loads more objects to find in each room, can’t some randomness be added so that each time through is a little different?
Do not update iphone 4s!
This was a great game until i updated this app as well as i spy riddle race. The update was not meant for the 4s. It is not scaled properly and the resolution is wrong and is cut off on the screen. Please put it back to the last update so it is playable. Thank you!
Missing too much
Each scene only has five or six things to spy, but they are the same shots as the book copy. It just really feels like the game is lacking. Why not at least use all the same clues?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 21, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 185 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scholastic Interactive LLC
- © 2009 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved. I SPY TM & © Jean Marzollo & Walter Wick
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.