On Now TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the new On Now app bought to you by Yo.TV
A tear came to our eye when we saw the On Now app was being switched off. All those poor people without anywhere to go for TV listings! So we gave them a call, bought the app and transferred it to Yo. We believe you deserve to find great shows and movies to watch on TV. Unfortunately, we were unable to carry over your previous settings, However with an easy set up process, we can bring you all the same features and even new ones!
Don't just find out what's on TV but actually see an instant video preview! Tag your favorite shows and we'll remind you when a new episode airs.
The simplest, easiest to use TV guide for your iPhone and iPad.
See a customized schedule for any cable, satellite, or broadcast provider, and make sure you never miss your favorite shows again by setting alerts or by adding them to your calendar. Or use our now and next view to see what's on across all channels at a glance.
"With this app, you're guaranteed to never miss the latest season of your favorite show, whether it's airing on network or cable TV." - appPicker
"This is a really really slick app…the full meal deal for your TV Guide iPad Experience" - Reviews on the Run from EP Daily
• A TV guide designed for Facebook! Log in with Facebook to synchronize your settings across all your devices
• Try our new episode tracking to never again have to figure out what episodes you've already seen!
• See YO.TV user ratings for films, episodes and series and rate them yourself.
• Flag your favorite shows to see when they'll next be on.
• Share what you're watching with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
• Download up to six days of TV listings for offline viewing.
• Get more information for a show or film from Wikipedia, IMDb or Google, built right into the app through our new and improved engage panels where you can easily jump to watch, clips, photos, cast and reviews.
• Change channels on Samsung Smart TVs by simply tapping a channel logo
• Search for shows and films with sorting options
• Sports can be filtered by sport type
• Color coding of show genres
• Watch on demand or live content
• Available in 18 languages with TV listings for 50 countries - you'll never need another guide
All information is unique to your satellite or cable provider, including channel numbers. Channels can be reordered directly in the grid by holding down on their logos and moving them around.
Now available in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and Iceland.
What's New in Version 6.5.4
- updated video player;
- title text bug fix;
Best tv guide for what I use it for which is over the air channels. I've tried a lot. I used one like this before but they stopped updating it and it became useless over night.
I really like the set up of this app but it looks like some kind of virus results in an increasing number of invasive pop ups finally threatening not to close the window because your phone has been infected.
Also not comfortable with the fact that my last review never appeared. How many more bad reviews are not being displayed!!!
Nothing like it was
The alerts still don't seem to be working as it is. I liked the old version to highlight the grid of the show rather than a blue star or heart. Very unhappy. And you have to set alerts for individual episodes not the whole series itself.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 6.5.4
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Yo.TV Inc
- © 2008-2015 i.TV, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.