By Jan Mazurczak
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your whole closet in your pocket let you create everyday outfits before you leave your bed.
But Wear doesn't stop there! Share your showrooms to friends and observe other showrooms to keep up to date what outfits your friends are interested in. You can freely pull others clothes to your own closet, to create new stunning outfits with it.
- no account creating - it is iCloud account based application
- importing clothes from camera, photos, iCloud drive and other places (like Dropbox)
- the coolest cropping tool you've ever seen on a mobile device
- creating and publishing showrooms in the cloud
- creating outfits with very nice drag&drop which involves physics into your gestures
- searching and filtering your virtual closet
- saving in your closet any clothes you can find in somebody else showroom
- no hamburger menu in the left top corner! Let's fight with this poor solution which ruins even fine apps
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Introducing Discover Showrooms page with inspirations from other Wear users
- Publishing showroom to make it candidate for Discover Showroom content
Just one problem!
I love the idea of this app! I have been trying to find an app like this and I stumbled upon this one which happens to be free, unlike all the others. I was super excited to try it, but whenever I tried to cut out the background my lines, which were all smooth and straight, became jagged and crazy. This happened when it was processing it and actually cutting it out. I love the overall idea of this all but that one problem was driving me out of my wits.
I love this app but when it comes to cropping the clothes I feel like it's really really hard I feel like there should be like the zoom where you can zoom in and just copy it easier. But overall this is one of the best apps for creating outfits and it really helps out with school!!!! 💕💕💕💕
Crashes constantly. Freezes constantly. Will not let you save outfits you create. Buy the developer a cup of coffee?? More like buy the developer a CLUE. If you want people to send you money, you need to have something worth sending money for.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Mazurczak
- © Jan Mazurczak
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited wardrobe capacity$1.99
- Creation of 1 showroom$1.99
- Coffee for developer$1.99
- Creation of 5 showrooms$8.99