i39 - simple and easy-to-use tool for creating ringtones and alert tones from any music on your Mac.
With i39 you can easily create unique ringtones to personalize your iPhone.
• Built-in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find the needed song
• Use 'Open Other' to choose any song on the disk
• Zoom in to choose the start and end of ringtone’s region with sub-second accuracy
• Use the waveform to find the right part of your song
• Customize ringtones with Fade-In/Fade-Out of up to 10 seconds
• Choose custom Fade duration using 'Fade by Time Cursor'
• Select 1 of 6 types of Fade Effects
• Easily create ringtones from AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC, FLAC audio files
• Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone
Make as many ringtones as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with i39.
You can also make ringtones for some other phones. Please check that your phone can use an M4A file as a ringtone.
Three simple steps and ringtone ready to sync to your iPhone. Please note: you need to use iTunes to sync ringtones to your iPhone.
Fix minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
5 bucks for litches on High Sierra??? No!
When opening mp3-file for editing and cutting, just press ’space’ for play and….NOTHING! Buggy and lot of glitches! Alas!
Sorry, but... ‘2-stars’, next time I'll rise my point of view, I guess.
Developer Response ,
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced while using i39. Please contact me directly by email@example.com and I will try to help
It does what it does.
You probably won’t find anything simplier and more usable to produce a ringtone. And it really works, no lags, no underwater stones – just shut up and do it, and I rated it not less then 5 stars, it is worth it.
Still I would like to see here a couple of additional features like free positioning of a playhead to listen to the very end of my ringone without listening all 30-60 seconds from the beginning (which happens when Region is checked) and, maybe, a checkbox to shut down that work-is-done bell.
In the payware version it probably will have some pro-like things, for example, amplitude normalization for extra loudness or tube saturator for that warm mellow tone simulation or some other processing just like what photo editors do with photos.
It is pleasant!
Everything is simple!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.