[i3DSteroidfree] is a stereoscopic Universal application for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Auto-alignment L/R images
- Input file : L/R independent,SBS,MPO
- Over 1000 images WEB Galleries access
- Display method : SBS,Mirror,2D,Anaglyph,wiggle,etc
- Slide Show
- Take L/R pictures with the internal camera.
- Adjust L/R image positions and rotation error.
- Post the image to Twitter.
- Image crop.
- Support Flucard.
- Fixed the application crash problem when image file is opened from the folder which have large number files.
- Fixed the portrait image file orientation problem.
- Improved the thumbnails view and the image scrolling performance.
- Added 'Auto save photo from camera' option (default ON)
- Changed saving image resolutions (use iPhone/iPad screen resolution)
- Support 3D360 anaglyph viewing.
- Support touch scroll in 3D360 VR Viewer.
- Show/Hide Eye Mark
- Corrected minor bugs.
- support WiFi connecting between two i3DSteroid for 3D Camera and sending image.
- support 3D360 image VR viewer.
- support bluetooth remote controller for paging
- Update for iOS11
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well, I WANTED to love it...
Finally, an all-in-one stereo viewing app where I can cross-eye view my considerable MPO collection on my Air's glorious, vivid Retina screen........well, almost.
It's funny, I didn't remember the images looking that low Rez on my mediocre laptop screen. I checked the same image in my laptop's Stereo Photo Maker (by the same creator as this app) and yep, it's STILL a LOT sharper on the laptop screen ;(
Oh well, this programmer is still a genius, and has generously given digital stereo shooters one of their greatest tools in Stereo Photomaker. I hope he will find more time trying to improve the image quality in this app. Maybe a separate, hi Rez viewing app that does justice to the Retina displays.
When that happens, I'll gladly get the paid version, and wouldn't mind paying extra.
Crashes when trying to open photos
This app has promise but it crashes when I try to open photos that are in my camera roll
If your into 3d look no further
This has it all, it's like the best of all previous 3d, stereoscope, analglyph etc
I've grabbed all wrapped up in one app,and then some. Time being, it's free. I would for sure pay for it knowing what's in here. Which I do now and am passing it along to who ever reads this. Who ever downloads this app I'm sure will have trouble deleting this, it's a great set of tools having there when working with anything involving 3d.
- MASUJI SUTO
- 7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Spmaker
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.