IAA Buyer Salvage Auctions
By Insurance Auto Auctions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Participate in IAA’s exciting online live bidding from anywhere! Search, bid and manage your account while on the go. Don’t have an account with IAA? Visit our full site at www.iaai.com to register as a guest or buyer.
• My Account: Manage vehicles you are interested in (watching/pre-bidding) or have already purchased.
• Vehicles: Search our inventory to find your perfect salvage or whole car vehicle.
• Auctions: Browse through auction run lists and bid live.
• Locations: Access branch locations and contact information.
• To Be Paid: View won vehicles and pay via I-Pay or AFC financing.
• Won History: View vehicles you won recently.
• Lost Pre-Bids: View the final selling price of a vehicle where you placed a bid but did not win.
• Notifications: Keep track of relevant account activity. Turn on additional notifications in Settings.
• Ability to search by Branch, City or State in the Auctions menu.
• Ability to filter by year in Auctions Sales Listings.
• Ability to choose between Apple or Google maps from the Locations menu.
What's New in Version 4.9.7
The latest Buyer app includes a bug fix for the vehicle location feature located at the bottom of the Vehicle Details page so that it opens up the device’s navigation app when pressed. It also includes an update for displaying the storage location when the stock is not located at the branch where the auction is occurring.
Search list Repeats Same cars
When searching in "Buy it Now" option, Search list Repeats It self multiple times.....Also when it loads More Cars the app is Stuck on Loading Screen........
TheApp is Great+++
Waiting for Update Thanks.
It does the job.
If u need to bid and purchase, this is good enough. There is room for improvement at retrieving records and cars that have been sold appear as auction in progress.
Also, sorting out purchase history... it has bugs.
With this size data base it might be too much to ask... so hang tight.
Whoever does their programming and development did not spend enough time in beta. Absolutely despicable, using the app frustrates me beyond description. Super slow and doesn’t work most of the time and it isn’t my phone.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 4.9.7
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Insurance Auto Auctions
- © 2017 Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.