Participate in IAA’s exciting online live bidding from anywhere! Search, bid and manage your account while on the go. Don’t have an account with IAA? Visit our full site at www.iaai.com to register as a guest or buyer.
• My Account: Manage vehicles you are interested in (watching/pre-bidding) or have already purchased.
• Vehicles: Search our inventory to find your perfect salvage or whole car vehicle.
• Auctions: Browse through auction run lists and bid live.
• Locations: Access branch locations and contact information.
• To Be Paid: View won vehicles and pay via I-Pay or AFC financing.
• Won History: View vehicles you won recently.
• Lost Pre-Bids: View the final selling price of a vehicle where you placed a bid but did not win.
• Notifications: Keep track of relevant account activity. Turn on additional notifications in Settings.
• Ability to search by Branch, City or State in the Auctions menu.
• Ability to filter by year in Auctions Sales Listings.
• Ability to choose between Apple or Google maps from the Locations menu.
Updated app to allow users to swipe through stocks when viewing the Auctions Sale list.
Updated app to include the ability to inform users when there is a new version available.
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking behind on technology
I buy around 30 cars per month from copart or IAAI. I can say that you guys are falling behind on technology and usability big time. Your app is outdated and has a lot of flaws. It’s a heavy app and not user-friendly. This is causing more people to go on Copart and user their excellent functioning app, hence you are losing business. You need to realize that the world is changing, and if you’re not big on technology you’re out! Smartphone app functionality is a must if you want to stay in the game! If you do not address this issue, you’ll lose business and will be forced to be bought by Copart. They are already getting more volume than you. C’mon guys!
Just cant get it right...
For as long as i can remember, the app had problems, from freezing while loading, to not being able to see the cars on your watchlist that you lost pre-bid on, to having some kind of network error or crashing all the time. This latest update is no different. The search results will load about half way, then spring back to previous results, the app will freeze and crash. The developers need to get someone competent enough to figure it out, and get it working right, until then, this app is a waste of time. Youre best off using the safari site.
Was working fine, now not working right
Using iPhone 7 plus when i look at a listing/stock I cant go back to the list of vehicles at a particular auction. It just stopped working a few days ago. Now I have to exit an start over by going back to the auction every time and scrolling through the list from the beginning all over again if i want to look at the next cars in the list. Very frustrating.
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- 125.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.